Lenovo Vibe X3 (White, 32GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 21MP primary camera with dual LED CCT flash and 8MP front facing camera
- 5.5-inch (13.97 centimeters) IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.8GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa core processor, Adreno 418 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB, Hybrid Dual Nano standby Sim (4G+4G)
- 3500mAH lithium-polymer embedded battery providing talk-time of 31 hours on 2G, 26 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 618 hours on 4G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
15 Days Old Phone, Got iPhone as a gift from friend hence selling this product.
From the Manufacturer
The widescreen cinematic experience powered by VR technology built into VIBE X3. TheaterMax helps you to convert all your favorite content like Movies, TV Series, Youtube etc into a giant virtual Cinematic Experience. With the best display and audio on a Smartphone, you get the best TheaterMax experience ever.
Audiophile Class Sound
The VIBE X3 delivers audiophile class audio on the go. VIBE X3 is equipped with ESS SABRE 9018C2M which gives unmatched signal to noise ratio of 120dB for media playback. VIBE X3 is the first Smartphone to use a 3 Chip amplifier to amplify the High, Low and Mid tones. There’s also a proprietary 3.5mm output socket for ultimate lossless audio over headphones.
Dolby Atmos over high performance Speakers
The VIBE X3’s high performance speakers features optimum sound cavity design. With their 294 micro-porous Matrix 0.6mm precision engineered holes, you can be assured of accurate sound reproduction. Listening to them being driven by the VIBE X3’s built-in Dolby Atmos system, you’ll enter a world of sound that seems to flow around you. You’ll hear astonishing clarity, power and depth and feels as if you’re inside the action.
Advanced Input and Recording
Powered by Wolfson 8281 DAC for audio and 3MIC noise cancellation, you get the best audio output for voice calls. There’s an intelligent system that shifts between SABRE and Wolfson DAC for media and audio to give the best experience.
Take a look at the VIBE X3’s display and you’ll understand why it’s known as '‘PerfectView”. With the industry’s best 1500:1 contrast ratio, VIBE X3 gives whatever you are watching a stunning depth that draws you into the action. 100% NTSC color gamut reproduction produces every color visible to the human eye. All on a beautiful IPS, full High Definition display protected by the Gorilla Glass 3.
The VIBE X3’s fingerprint reader provides you with a secure log in and increased protection against data theft. Along with security, VIBE X3 brings intelligent fingerprint gestures. We have also added NFC making the phone future proof for cashless transactions when they are offered by banks and merchants.
You can get fantastic shots with the VIBE X3. It has a 21MP main camera featuring a Sony IMX230 senor with a 6 piece lens and f2.0 aperture. Switch to its VIBE camera pro model and you’ll have complete manual control to create the perfect shot. The VIBE X3’s smart assist feature ensures that your compositions are perfect every time.
4K & Slow Motion Recording
VIBE X3 gives your 4K Video recording support and you can record all your favorite videos in amazing 4K clarity. Also you can use the slow motion mode to record slow mo videos. If you’re into Selfies, the VIBE X3’s 8MP camera with multiple VIBE enhancements will make your selfies stand out from the rest.
The VIBE X3’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor has a 64-Bit Hexa core processor to handle all the demanding tasks. The Adreno 418 gives the best 3D gaming experience on a Smartphone. Coupled with 3GB DDR3 RAM, VIBE X3 handles your multi tasking without breaking a sweat.
For best performance :
- Avoid intensive activities while the device is charging
- Use the charger provided in the box
- Tap on the left side key on the bottom of the screen to kill unwanted apps in background
- Disable the GPS and Bluetooth while you are not using them
|Dimensions||154.0 mm x 76.5 mm x 9.3 mm to 3.4 mm (thinnest point)||Operating System||Android 5.1, Lollipop|
|Weight||175 g||Processor||Premium 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 hexa-core 1.8GHz processor|
|Display||5.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) >401ppi, IPS 178⁰ wide-view display 16M colors with PerfectView display 100% NTSC colors Optimization 1500:1 contrast ratio||CPU||Adreno 418 (up to 600MHz 3D graphics accelerator)|
|Touchpoints||Capacitive 10-point multitouch||Audio||2x1.5W speakers, 3.5mm lossless combo output socket, Lenovo configured 3-array microphone system, ESS ES9018K2M DAC, Lenovo configured 3xTI-OPA1612 amplifier unit, Wolfson WM8281 audio codec|
|Colours||White||Memory & Storage||3GB LP DDR3 RAM 32GB eMMC built-in storage Up to 128GB microSD expandable storage support|
|Materials||Full aluminum outer frame Scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display||Sensors||Gravitation / Proximity / Light / E-Compass / Gyro|
|Security||Fingerprint / NFC|
|SIM Clots||Dual, Nano Sim, Hybrid slot||Battery Type||3500mAh (Li-Polymer), embedded|
|DATA||LTE (4G) 300Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) CAT6||Standby Time||4G: 618 hrs|
|4G Network||LTE TDD Band 38/39/40| FDD Band 1/3/7||Talk Time||2G: 31 hrs¹ 3G: 36 hrs¹|
|3G Network||850/900/1900/2100 MHz|| |
|2G Network||GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz||Rear||21MP PDAF with 6-piece composite lens (Sony 230, 1/2.4", 1.12um) allows 4K Ultra HD video recording|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot||Front||8MP FF (1.2µm Pixel size)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS support||Camera Support||Dual LED CCT flash|
Showing 1-7 of 2,781 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First I will go with good things
1. No doubt that vibe x3 has the best speakers in mobile , I love to watch videos and play games
2. Good camera in out doors
3. Great build quality (dropped many times , just small dents on metal frame)
4. Good screen
5. After upgrading to Marshmallow , feels more close to stock
7. Good performance (just today I installed Asphalt 8 and played for more than 2 hours continuously without any lags and no heating at all)
Now let's go with cons , please read these cons before purchasing this
1. Capacitive touch keys stopped Working after 3months. After researching in internet, I found that many many vibe x3have same issues , The main part comes here , taken my phone to service center , Lenovo service is pathetic deadly pathetic. They changed no cost for replacement the touchscreen since in warranty but once they took the mobile they won't give you any stand-by mobile to you , after they took the mobile they won't pickup you calls , and I have to go to service center to check the status once in 3-4 days , they Don't even tell you exacte date that when they will give your mobile back and most importantly I tried to escalate this to those manager and even he won't receive the call. Finally you have to shout them to get your mobile get ready. And once they given back my mobile after a month (roughly) I found that there is gap between fingure print sensor and back door , and they said they can't do anything for that and again I shouted then they worked twice and they reduced the gap but sill the gap present but not noticeable.
2. Next pathetic this is updates, lenovo will they vibe x3 is their flagship but still they won't care the updates , still no news on VoLTE update, just a piece of update but still Lenovo cares only release new models but not the updates and Nougat update, only God know this. If you kind of a person who interested in latest Android never ever go to lenovo.
3. No OIS in camera , in low light camera quality is just okay or even poor in sometimes , if you can't hold your mobile stable then images Wil go damm blury in low lights .
I hope this review is helpful
This phone worked like a dream come true for 2 months, then suddenly one day the whole screen blacked out and i took to it the service centre.
After the service centre visit, the back camera became trash as dust particles would block the camera surface ( idk, the guys at the centre opened the back to fix the problem but since then bye bye back camera!
Plus the battery isnt very great!
Also the blackouts have become quite frequent!
Well! I bought the phone for the sole reason of using its much hyped camera... But... We know...
Atleast the people at the centre have become my friends! ( imagine how frequently i visit! (;ω;))
- Awesome processor (Snapdragon 808).
- Great Screen.
- Amazing pure audio experience.
Do not expect any support from Lenovo. No software updates/security patches. The company outright ignores any customer communication. It's a great device, and if you are into rooting and modding, this is an awesome model to tweak, because the potentials are so huge.
After i did a purchase i get to know that how the Lenovo treats its customer without any service or supports even though after buying their one of the flagship devices.
I bought this product from amazon last and just after 15 days it starts lagging and occassional restarts and sunddely after sometime its getting restarts again & again and then when i took this to the so called Lenovo's Service Center they responded like i have put some alien object in front of them & after wasting my 4 to 5 hours they said this isnt repairable because its motherboard is faulty. I am literally so disappointed & upset the way they treated me.
My Lenovo Vibe X3 is now nothing more then a piece of stone keep restarting again & again
I highly recommended not to buy this product .