Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (Black, 16GB)
- 5.5" (13.97cm) full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS screen Gorilla glass display with 401ppi resolution - 450 Nits brightness & contrast ratio of 1000:1
- First phone with TheaterMax technology and Dolby Atmos® surround sound over speakers
- 13MP f2.2 primary camera with 5P lens element, dual LED dual tone flash, 5MP front camera with 4P lens element
- Android v5.1 OS with 1.3 GHz Mediatek 6753 64-bit octa core processor, ARM Mali T720 GPU, 3 GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB) and dual micro SIM dual standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery with Fast Charger 2.0 providing talk-time of 29 hours
There is a newer model of this item:
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.Only the customers who have purchased the product can post reviews.
Lenovo offers and customer care
80% off upto Rs. 300 on Kindle ebooks
Contact Lenovo Customer Care at 180030007678 during 10:00-19:00 hours (Mon-Sat)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Full HD Touch screen for Vibrant Display
Is your current phone not adjusting well to the high resolution images and videos? Switch to the latest Lenovo Vibe K4 Note which offers you a broad high-resolution Gorilla Glass display of 5.5 inches also equipped with a resolution of 401ppi and viewing angle of 178 degree.Built-in VR technology, Superior Overell Experience
Whether it is e-reading, listening to noise free music, or watching augmented high-quality videos, the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note performs well in all areas. This is the first ever mobile phone that has in-built VR technology which switches your preferred content such as YouTube videos, latest movies and games into a large screen graphic experience. The phone uses the TheatreMax and Dolby Atmos technologies for better reception of display as well as sound to your eyes and ears.Impressive Camera. High Storage Space
This Smartphone from Lenovo Vibe series comes with an impressive 13MP primary camera along with front-facing camera of 5MP; great for clicking classy shots and selfies. Acquire the skills of a photography expert with the advanced ISOCELL sensor (PDAF) for speedy focus adjustment. If you are already concerned about the storage of these images, then don’t be, as this phone takes care of all the space required for fitting in your favourite files, videos, pictures and movies.Long-lasting Battery
The battery life provided by the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note comes as a magnanimous offering for you with a huge power of 3300mAh. This lithium ion battery comes with the charger having Fast Charger 2.0 feature. So, you can have fun all day long with your Lenovo Smartphone without worrying about the battery getting drained out frequently.
From the Manufacturer
The widescreen cinematic experience powered by VR technology built into K4 Note. TheaterMax helps you to convert all your favorite content like movies, TV series, youtube, etc. into virtual giant screen cinematic experience.
K4 Note is powered by a 64-Bit Octa Core processor and 3GB DDR3 RAM. With this kind of power and our software optimization, K4 Note handles all your entertainment and gaming needs without breaking a sweat.
Dolby Atmos Surround Sound
K4 Note has dual front firing speakers that are fine-tuned by Dolby engineers. These inbuilt speakers offer Dolby Atmos surround sound to complement the TheaterMax experience.
We designed K4 Note with our customer’s primary need in mind – Media consumption. K4 Note features the most advanced Wolfson 8281 Audio Hub. You can immerse yourself completely in an extraordinary auditory experience.
Vibrant Full HD Display
K4 Note comes with a 5.5” Full HD IPS Wide View display with 178⁰ viewing angle. The screen sports 1000:1 contrast ratio and Lenovo Screen Color optimization. We have also added Gorilla Glass 3 for extra protection.
You can secure your K4 Note with the touch of a finger. The fast finger print sensor lets you unlock the phone in a flash. We have also built in handy gestures like triggering camera by tapping the finger print sensor. K4 Note also comes with NFC to help you with easy transfers.
Advanced Input and Recording
The VIBE K4 Note features an innovative 3 MIC system that works with Wolfson audio codec to filter out ambient noise and enhance sound input and recording.
With a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera, the VIBE k4 Note helps you capture precious moments in vivid details. The Rear camera uses industry’s latest ISOCELL sensor with PDAF for super fast focus.
Upto 144GB Storage
The VIBE K4 Note has plenty of capacity for all your content thank to 16GB of internal eMMC storage. You can also add an additional 128GB Micro SD card to expand your storage.
|Processor||Octa Core 1.3 Ghz CPU|
|GPU||ARM Mali T720|
|OS||Android 5.1 + TheaterMax Technology|
|Call||Triple MIC Advanced Noise Cancellation System|
|Finger Print Reader||Finger Print Reader + Finger Print Gestures (Take Photo, Recent Apps, Back Button)|
|Audio||Dolby Atmos Surround Sound over speakers, WM8281 + 3MIC + Dual Stereo Speaker|
|UI Enhancements||TheaterMax Technology, Secure Zone, Shareit, Finger Print Gestures, Knock to Wake, Camera trigger shortcut, Micro Screen, Smart Scene|
|Max||Supports external storage up to 128GB|
|Cellular and wireless||Supports 4G (FDD-LTE&TD-LTE), 3G(WCDMA) and 2G(GSM) networks|
|4G FDD-LTE||FDD LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/20|
|4G TDD-LTE||TDD LTE Band 40/41|
|Battery||3300mAh Battery (Li Ion) with Fast Charger 2.0|
|Resolution||1920X1080 Full HD IPS Display, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio|
|Rear camera||13 MP|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Flash||Dual LED Flash|
|Camera Features||Auto - ISO, Auto - White balance, Auto Focus mode, face recognition, high dynamic range (HDR), real-time filters, 5 Selfie Trigger, Auto Beautification|
|Rear camera||1080P (1920x1080) Full HD video recording|
|Front camera||720P (1280x720) HD video recording|
|Sensors||Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor|
Android M update now released for K4 Note. This update brings all the sweetness of Android M to the K4 Note (app level permission, doze, Google now on tap, adaptable storage and many more).
How to Check for the update
- Open Settings – About Phone – System Updates – Check for Updates
Regarding the update
- Version no – A7010a48_S214_160527_ROW
- The Update size if 1.6GB and is recommended to update via WiFi
What needs to be done before updating
- The update is OTA and the data will be preserved
- It is a good practice to backup contacts, messages, and other local files before updating
- Please remove the SD card before the update
- The device will be upgraded to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android Marshmallow optimizes the logic of the SD Card
- The upgrade process takes long time and the device might restart several times. Please be patient and don’t turn off the phone
- You will have to set the fingerprint lock again after the update
- The paired Bluetooth devices will be removed. Please repair your Bluetooth devices after upgrading
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It's getting heated
2) Hang intermittently
3) I am not able to create hotspot,
4) Not able share or receive the pic, video or doc using share it, Zender etc.
5) and the main problem is audio, many time I am not able to hear properly nor is the person on the other end not able to hear me.
Today I have visit Lenovo service center in pune for repairing purpose , they have checked my phone and asked to pay Rs.7750/- for repairing the phone as it's has issue with the Main PCB is not covered in warranty. I don't know why they say this, when my phone is in warranty period also why should I pay for this?
The information provided by Service Provider against my phone is incorrect. The mobile has been handled very carefully and it was never damaged. This is incorrect information to pull money from Customer even if it is under warranty. These are cheap tricks played by Service center and Lenovo.
Lenovo Service provider and customer care executive is unable to provide solution on my issue. I have facing worst / poor support from Lenovo. My humble request you to all who is reading my review plz don't buy any lenovo phones.
Android + Dual Sim
Supports 4G - and the data speed is good
Sound quality is good and loud enough in a open area to hear songs with friends
Camera quality is ok - not great
Touch screen sensitivity is bit low - slow response from the begining
Display is not great - always feel like the pictures or videos appear dull (even if its a HD photo downloaded from Internet)
Bit heavy compared to its competitors
The Whatsapp Profile Pics that we view, doesn't get showed in the Internal Storage location of Whatsapp folder.
Sometimes, multiple contacts in the same name get created.
All these issues started occuring after 10 months of use. But as these are not so much important.
Overall the phone is nice to use, its sound is loud.
Camera is slightly above average, means its neither too good nor too bad. Also the picture quality depends on the lighting conditions too.
When you use the flash, the picture seems slightly yellowish in color.
Camera doesn't have much features like that of XIAOMI REDMI Phones in the same segment.
I broke the screen on my Nexus 6, so I had two options, either get the screen replaced for 13K or try a new phone for sometime. When I logged in to Amazon, first thing that caught my eye was Lenovo Vibe K4 note. This being my first sub 15K phone, was quite apprehensive about going for it, fearing slow processing, low battery life lags and other nightmares. But guess what, I was pleasantly surprised. The phone, just out of the box was quite buggy, overheating issues, network issues and slow battery charging issues, however, I received two firmware updates and then there was looking back. The phone works very well. Let me just list a few of the Pros and Cons of the phone,
* Finger print Sensor - Placed at a perfect spot, the finger print unlock works very well
* Battery Life - A definite thumbs up
* No lags or hangs observed after 5 days of continuous usage
* The screen looks stunning, with rich colors and good viewing angles
* Although the processor is from Mediatek, it performs reasonably well
* The matte black cover is a definite plus and the free transparent back over and the screen guard in the box is a nice touch by Lenovo
* Audio and Music sounds good with the much advertised Dolby Atmos, it surely sounded better than my Nexus 6 with my Sennheizer headset
* Pics from the rear camera are kind of blurry in Indoor lighting, even with non shaky hands (Since I don't use camera frequently, this isn't a deal breaker for me)
* Rarely over heating issues observed, but very much manageable with battery saver and phone cooling apps like DU Battery Saver
* One of the main cons is the way the internet connectivity is handled between WiFi and 3G/4G (Mobile data), normally my older phones used to switch automatically between WiFi and 3G/4G when the WiFi is connected and no Internet available (for eg. Switch issues, service provider issues). Here, however, I need to check and if Internet is not available on WiFi, then have to manually switch to mobile data. Hoping Lenovo would fix this in their future updates.
All in all, very good value for money and a definite buy @ INR11,999.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (Black, 16GB)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I start getting Screen touch issues, Phone hanging issues
Not quality as expected.