Lenovo Vibe K5 (Gold, VoLTE update)
- 13MP primary camera with auto focus, LED flash and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.4GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 octa core processor, Adreno 405 (up to 550MHz 3D graphics accelerator or up to 465MHz) GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G) with VoLTE update
- 2750mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 32 hours on 2G, 15.1 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 322 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Twin high quality stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Dedicated expandable microSD card slot
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Lenovo Service Centers
1.Contact Lenovo Customer Care at 180030007678 during 10:00-19:00 hours (Mon-Sat)
2.Protect your new Lenovo vibe K5 by choosing from handpicked selection of cases & covers - up to 70% off
3.Vodafone Special Offer Get 45 GB data free for 5 months. Purchase an Amazon Exclusive smartphone with a 1 GB 4G data pack from Vodafone
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Lenovo Vibe K5 (16GB)
The phone combines brilliant performance with bargain pricing. Designed for multimedia enthusiasts on a budget, this lightweight smartphone offers 5-inch wide-view HD displays for rich, smooth videos. 4G LTE connectivity and an optional octa-core processor deliver blazing speeds for the latest games. Dolby Atmos enhances the whole experience with dynamic sound.How to update to VoLTE support
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to About Phone
- Click on Software Updates
- Download the latest Software Version and install it
Please ensure the battery level is at least 70% as the update process takes sometime. Please don't restart the device in the middle of the update.
From the manufacturer
If Power is what you need, then power is what you get thanks to the new gen 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 Octa Core chipset. Combined with 2GB DDR3 RAM, it’s a powerhouse of performance in your palm.
See your daily playlist come alive with the Dolby Atmos virtualization and twin high-performance speakers. Music will never be the same again.
Equipped with a 12.7 CM (5) 720p display, every picture, every color and every detail comes alive to give your eyes a visual experience like no other.
Virtual Reality Treat
Powered by Theatermax Technology, movies & videos just got that much more immersive & life-like. Put on that ANTVR headset and dive deep into a world full of possibilities.
Turn on the Style
The category defining stylish metal body made of light weight yet robust metal is crafted to accommodate one hand usage. Available in silver, grey and gold it’s like making a style statement without saying anything at all.
Built to Last
The high density 2750mAh lithium ion battery (removable) is designed to provide you with ample power to breeze through your day with ease.
Top customer reviews
1. Good crisp display/Decent Camera/dolby atmos sound
2. Volte update is available and so u can use JIO sim
3. Non Hybrid slot- you can use your memory card(upto 32GB) and 2nd Sim at the same time. This feature is absent in many new models.
4. no lagging/slowness during multitasking/gaming. Have tried Need for speed/Ashphalt and few more racing games.
5. Removable battery so u can replace it once it shows signs of ageing.
1. Battery becomes less efficient after 1 year of usage. Could be replaced though
2. Selfie stick doesnt support in this mobile
before 3 month i was buy Asus Zenphone Selfie in 10,000 but that phone was very disappointed with that phone. thare are so many problems on battery, mike, hardware, charging almost every thing.
than i was sell it on only 3000 after 2 month usage.
after that my friend was suggest Lenovo Vibe K5 and i bought it in only 7000/- this phone is really good.
very good battery backup, charging fast, affordable price with great features. i really suggest to everyone
Pros: good sound
Cons: everything else
1) battery reduces like hell (4% since started writing this review with battery saver)
2) very glitchy software
3) very slow processor performance even with the 4 core active
1. Good Camera and Display Quality
2. Good sound effects
3. Good Picture & Video Quality
4. Light in weight and size
5. Good phone for this Cost
1. Low Battery Backup
2. Heating problem when using 4G
3. No complaints when using 3G
Only Drawback in Lenovo Phones is Online Tech Support not Knowledgeable and Service Center very far and not helpful, hence am giving less rating for their Support not for Phone.
Whenever i go there with a problem they ask me to keep the mobile for 15 to 20 days and like this want to avoid the issue until the warranty is over so that they can charge money for repair.
Dont buy the lenovo mobile, worst company also the products.