Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Smartphone (Grey)
- 13 MP primary Dual Camera Milbeaut ISP, f2.0 aperture, 1.34 big pixel, laser focus, PDAF light supplement with Professional Mode, Background Swap and Post Shot Refocus capability. 8 MP front camera with f2.2 aperture and 1.4 μm big pixel with light supplement
- 16.4 centimeter (6.4-inch) IPS capacitive touchscreen, 1920 X 1080 FHD, 344 PPI with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 3 display
- Android V6.0 Marshmallow OS, 1.3 GHz MT8783 64-bit Octa-Core Processor, 3GB RAM, 32 GB Internal Memory, expandable upto 128 GB (in hybrid SIM slot) and dual SIM (nano+micro), dual-standby (4G+4G), 4G VoLTE
- All metal aluminum alloy unibody design with fingerprint reader, triple array microphone with active noise-cancellation
- Dolby Atmos for cinematic moving audio experience and Dolby Audio Capture 5.1 for 360-degree immersive quality sound recording
- JBL Hybrid Earphones powered by JBL Pure Bass technology, ergonomic design, 3 button control and tangle free flat chord
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Service Center list & mobile cases for Lenovo Phab 2 Plus up to 70% off
Contact Lenovo Customer Care at 180030007678 during 10:00-19:00 hours (Mon-Sat)
2.Protect your new Lenovo Phab 2 Plus by choosing from handpicked selection of cases & covers - up to 70% off
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Master Photos with Pro-Style Cameras
Take stunning photos with the dual 13 MP f/2.0 rear cameras with a Milbeaut image processor - the same technology found in professional-grade cameras. So you get more accurate details and color even in low-lighting, faster processing and instant focus (less than 3 seconds).
Enhance your pics with special effects - Refocus to put emphasis where you want it, swap backgrounds or bring virtual items into your photographs! You can also shoot super-sharp selfies with the 8 MP front camera with a 75° wide-angle view.
6.4” Full HD 2.5D Curved Screen
The large 6.4” Full HD curved glass display makes the display come alive with amazing colors and clarity. And it’s made from Gorilla Glass which makes it extra-durable and from any potential nicks or scratches.
Immersive Sound with Dolby
Dolby Atmos technology delivers a cinematic audio experience with immersive sound that feels as though it’s coming from all around you.
Phab 2 Plus is the world’s first smartphone with Dolby Audio Capture 5.1. Now you can record amazing audio with 360-degree immersive quality. Coupled with Dolby technology and 360-degree noise cancellation, the 3 built-in microphones capture amazingly nuanced video sound with maximum clarity.
Packed with Power & Plenty of Storage
At the heart of the Phab 2 Plus is a fast 1.3 GHz octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage with a microSD slot. That means smoother performance even when multitasking and ample room for your movies, photos and apps.
Enough Juice for All-Day Play
The Phab 2 Plus comes with a mighty 4050 mAh Li-ion battery which ensures that the fun lasts all day long. This allows for a talktime of 23+ hours and a standby time of over 17 days.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About Lenovo - Product Of Lenovo Group Ltd. - A 32 year Old $46 Billion Tech Company .
Segment - Phone + Tablet = PHAB
Lenovo Phab Motto -
The new Lenovo Phab Plus gives you all of the fun of a tablet with the portability of a smartphone in a thin & stylish aluminum unibody case. Immerse yourself in multimedia with a brilliant 16.4cm (6.4) FHD screen & Dolby Atmos® powerful sound.
🏆 Hello Friends, My Self Narveer Dahiya , Internet Marketer ,Comp & IT Engg. ,Tech Expert . I am a Big Fan Of Mobile Products Specially Android Devices . Recently I Have brought Another Smarphone + Tablet (Lenovo Phab 2) for one of my Team Member . No Doubt Lenovo Deliver The better Quality than competitors . 🚩
❤️According To Me - You Have to Check 3 Points Before Buy Any Smartphone ❤️
❤️ Whats is Your Requirement or Uses ?
❤️Your Budget Limits ?
❤️Value For Money Product ?
❤️ Check My Profile If You Want Any Custom Suggestions & Help To buy Any Smartphone . ❤️
I Brought My First Smartphone in 2007 . The screen size of that phone is 2.2 inch. I was very happy that time since its my first phone ever. That time I always had a diary of 6 inches to note few important things.I dreamed of a phone that as big as my diary . But in 2007 it was a dream for me.
Its Came true after 9 years & Now I have Lenovo Phab 2 Plus of 6.44-inch.I am also using 4-5 inch. Smartphones. But This is amazing.
👍 I bought this Phab 2 plus and am so pleased with it. The purpose of this review is to hopefully help you decide if this phone cum tablet - Phab is the right one for you or not...
✍️ Below are the PROS and the CONS that I found after testing this tablet: ✍️
Also, After Purchasing a new HP wireless printer and installing apps from Playstore, I print directly from this Phab over WiFi...
This is My Review on This phablet after using it for more than 10 days .So here are some good and bad things about Lenovo Phab 2 plus based on my personal experience.
Build Quality ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All Metal Aluminum alloy unibody design with a fingerprint reader and triple array microphone with active noise-cancellation.
The Overall Build Quality & Look Wise i am satisfied with It. It is a Premium quality Product .
Weight Dimension ⭐⭐⭐
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus - 218 g
Product Dimensions - 17.4 x 0.6 x 8.8 cm
My point of View - Its Bit Heavy for me . We usually Prefer 150 -160 g phone but it is bigger in size. When we compare it to Xiaomi Mi Max of 200 Gm than it looks slight heavy .
The Size is very wide , You Need Large hands to handle this . People with small hands uses both hands to operate Phab 2 Plus.
Also , Lenovo Phab 2 plus is not fit for your Jeans Pocket .
Primary /Rear Camera -
13 MP primary Dual Camera Milbeaut ISP, f2.0 aperture, 1.34 big pixel, laser focus, PDAF light supplement with Professional Mode, Background Swap, and Post Shot Refocus capability.
I am pretty much impressed by the quality of 13 MP Dual Camera . The Pictures are very sharp & Bright .Its Better than Xiomi Mi Max.
Front Camera -
8 MP front camera with f2.2 aperture and 1.4 μm big pixels with light supplement .
The Front camera is not that good. I am little disappointed with Front Camera . The Pictures are not as high & clear as others have. It is Avg. quality camera .
16.4 centimeter (6.4-inch) IPS capacitive touchscreen, 1920 X 1080 FHD, 344 PPI with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass display.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus has high quality HD Display screen .
Android V6.0 Marshmallow OS, 1.3 GHz MT8783 64-bit Octa-Core Processor.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus is using MediaTek MT8783 octa core processor with Mali T720 GPU.
Mali T720 on the Phab 2 Plus will not be that smooth when it comes to big games. For normal usage a user will hardly find any performance difference.
For High end game users i prefer Mi Max which is powered by qualcomm snapdragon 650 hexa core processor in the same price.
4050 mAh Li-ion battery with a talktime of 23+ hours and a standby time of over 17 days.
In Our Daily Usage Phab 2 plus Battery Run More Than 24 Hrs. I personally think that 4000 mAh Battery is not enough for phab 2 , it should be 5000 mAh approx. But Battery perofrmance is quite Good .
DUAL SIM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You Can use Dual SIM (micro +nano) with dual-standby (4G+4G) in Lenovo Phab 2 plus. It also comes with Dual 4G VoLTE support . You Can Also Use Jio sim with other 4G sim at a time .
In Lenovo Phab 2 32 GB Internal Memory comes with expandable upto 128 GB . I Think for smartphone users 32 GB is Good option . In some special cases if you need more than 32 GB than use external sd card.
Free Earphone ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lenovo Phab 2 plus comes with FREE JBL Hybrid Earphones powered by JBL Pure Bass technology, ergonomic design, 3 button control and tangle free flat chord . Nowdays , Nobody will give you such a branded earphone with phone. I think its a plus point for Lenovo Phab 2 plus .
If You are Music Lover than its a great thing for You .
Lenovo Phab 2 plus comes with Dolby Atmos for cinematic moving audio experience and Dolby Audio Capture 5.1 for 360-degree immersive quality sound recording. Its amazing When i play any songs or record any audio in Phab 2 plus .
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Currently available only in 3GB RAM varient . We are expecting a 4GB varient also but currently its not available .
Warranty/After Sell Service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
Lenovo After Sell Service is pretty Good. You can Go to Your nearest service center for any help & Support .
✅ High Build Quality
✅Best Primary Camera
✅High Definition Resolution
✅Value For Money
✅Responsive Finger Print Scanner
👎👎 Cons -
⛔️ Slightly More Weight than others
⛔️Front camera is Average
⛔️Hardware performance is Normal
✔✔Final Verdict ✔✔
If you are looking for a bigger screen with lots of features and high quality resolution within Budget Than Lenovo phab 2 plus is for You .
If You are Game lover and big size don't matter for you than phab 2 plus is good for you .
If You are frequent traveller & use your jeans pocket to carry your phone then its not for you .
As you know Nothing is perfect, Each phone has its own pros and cons, you can't compare a big phone which costs ₹ 15k with any phone with price tag of ₹ 30k. All I can say is Lenovo phab 2 plus is the new big to buy at the price tag of ₹ ₹ ₹ 15 K .
👍 Thanks for reading my review.I hope my review provided all the information for a well-informed and wise purchase decision.Anyway If you have any queries then feel free to email me.
I hope it helps 👍 ❤️
❤️ You Can Ask Question to me if You Need Any Type Of Help .👍 👍
1. Device gets heated up way too quickly while the camera is on, specially if you are using the dual camera mode
2. Don't get elated by the 3 GB RAM. 50-51% of the memory gets consumed by the OS. So practically you're left with 700-900mb RAM for the rest.
3. Finding stuffs in this phone is a pain though it has a customizable search feature. Despite several attempts I couldn't find the older codec for MX Player which is there in the device (showing in installed apps) but can't be found.
4. The storage display is also a bit f****d up. Despite deleting all the images and videos from the internal memory it kept showing the content with 0.0kb file size. Usually we think the 0 kb files are corrupt, but these are functioning as if they are very much there! It took a lot of time to free that space and reflect it on screen.
5. If you are correcting your snaps in an editor you might think that the image is not sharp enough. But that's not the case. I guess the device uses proxy to process the image and renders the final product in full quality once you're done. (I guess this should be in the "Pros" section :p )
6. It's extremely difficult to find a 2.5D screen protector.
7. Still couldn't find any flip cover for such a delicate device. The first thing that came in my mind after unboxing is - the device is going to fall from my hand and break at once.
8. It has the option to cast things to other devices but practically you can't unless you install a third party media server.
9. The blocking mode doesn't have a customizable contact list. It offers to allow calls for all your contacts that are marked favorite. So if you only want to allow your parents and wife, you have to remove all other contacts from your favorite list.
10. Though powered by Dolby Atmos, you will literally find no difference from any other device that doesn't feature Dolby.
11. The inbuilt video player can only play and pause video. That's it !
You cannot control the volume, brightness, speed, subtitle, rewind, fast forward nothing.
12. There's no audio player in this. You have to play your music through Google Music.
13. The home screen doesn't rotate with auto-rotation.
14. The JBL headphones will fall from your ears without effort. You will hear more outside noise through the headphone than the content you are trying to listen to. They are as uncomfortable as you can imagine.
15. The power cable is only a foot long. So if you think you can charge your device anywhere, think again and order a longer usb cable while ordering the phone.
16. You cannot block a caller without blocking everyone else.
17. The camera flash is useless. (But practically you won't need the flash for such a powerful camera.)
18. You cannot set ringtone of your choice. Just the default ones.
19. It has serious issues with the Bluetooth. Even after a successful pair neither you'll be able to transfer files nor listen to music. After consultation with the tech-support, I deleted all the paired devices, deleted all browser history and restarted. It worked, but momentarily. So if you have a Bluetooth headset, stay rest assured that it will be a pain in the a**.
20. Granting device permissions for the sd card is also cumbersome unlike any other device.
21. Don't get lost with the Dolby 5.1 recording feature. It can only capture noise cancelled audio. That means, you have no way to record a jamming session(as displayed in the website) without making it sound like aliens talking.
Overall, it's not a phone, it's a trouble, it's a compromise, it's an utter disappointment.
1. Looks good in your hand.
2. The display is very crisp and sharp.
3. Loud speakers
4. Very good camera
5. Finger print sensor is better than any other phone.
6. It has a feature to add "users" or put your phone into "guest" mode. If you have a friend who always fiddles with others' phones, this feature will be a slap on his face. It keeps the phone functional without letting anyone else other than you to access your private contents.
7. The screen and touch feel of this phone is very smooth.
8. Battery back up is good. It literally gives you the power to move without a power bank.
Actually, the look and feel of the phone is of a 70K one, but you can only get so much for 15,000 :p so bear with it.
At least with RedMi you get a product that's worth it - this was an absolute utter waste of my money - I don't know about the rest. Here's LITERALLY how my phone worked -
Day 1 - Perfect.
Day 2 - Great.
Day 8 - The phone stopped ringing while recieving calls inspite of the fact that the call volume, ringtone volume. etc. was loud as can be. Just kept vibrating even though the phone was switched to loud and was assigned a ringtone for calls, messages, emails and notifications in general. Had to restart each and everytime it did that so that I'd get an ACTUAL RING everytime I got a call.
1 month later - The phone stops vibrating all of a sudden. Like LITERALLY ALL OF A SUDDEN and NO believe it or not - I hadn't dropped it - nor in water, nor on hard surface.
1 day after it stopped vibrating - It shows me 80% charged - I switch the sceen off and leave to the bathroom, when I come back a minute later - it shows me "0% - your phone is going to switch off within 30 seconds" and it did!!!!!!!!!!! SO I PLUG IT IN even though I was already worried about what the hell was going on!!!!!!!
2nd day - It didn't turn on even after being plugged into the charger since the other day.
2nd day at 5.00pm (About 18 hours after being on charge) - It shows me that it's 5% charged.
3rd day at 12.00pm (still on charge from the previous day) - It shows me that it's 19% charged.
4th day (being today when I post this from my PC) - It's showing me it's 31% charged.
I mean COME ON MATE!?!?!?!? I DID NOT JUST LITERALLY PAY 15K FOR A PHONE AS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!