Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Smartphone (Gold)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 13 MP primary Dual Camera Milbeaut ISP, f2.0 aperture, 1.34 big pixel, laser focus, PDAF light supplement with Professional Mode, Background Swap and Post Shot Refocus capability. 8 MP front camera with f2.2 aperture and 1.4 μm big pixel with light supplement
- 16.4 centimeter (6.4-inch) IPS capacitive touchscreen, 1920 X 1080 FHD, 344 PPI with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 3 display
- Android V6.0 Marshmallow OS, 1.3 GHz MT8783 64-bit Octa-Core Processor, 3GB RAM, 32 GB Internal Memory, expandable upto 128 GB (in hybrid SIM slot) and dual SIM (nano+micro), dual-standby (4G+4G), 4G VoLTE
- All metal aluminum alloy unibody design with fingerprint reader, triple array microphone with active noise-cancellation
- Dolby Atmos for cinematic moving audio experience and Dolby Audio Capture 5.1 for 360-degree immersive quality sound recording
- JBL Hybrid Earphones powered by JBL Pure Bass technology, ergonomic design, 3 button control and tangle free flat chord
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Service Center list & mobile cases for Lenovo Phab 2 Plus up to 70% off
Contact Lenovo Customer Care at 180030007678 during 10:00-19:00 hours (Mon-Sat)
2.Protect your new Lenovo Phab 2 Plus by choosing from handpicked selection of cases & covers - up to 70% off
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Master Photos with Pro-Style Cameras
Take stunning photos with the dual 13 MP f/2.0 rear cameras with a Milbeaut image processor - the same technology found in professional-grade cameras. So you get more accurate details and color even in low-lighting, faster processing and instant focus (less than 3 seconds).
Enhance your pics with special effects - Refocus to put emphasis where you want it, swap backgrounds or bring virtual items into your photographs! You can also shoot super-sharp selfies with the 8 MP front camera with a 75° wide-angle view.
6.4” Full HD 2.5D Curved Screen
The large 6.4” Full HD curved glass display makes the display come alive with amazing colors and clarity. And it’s made from Gorilla Glass which makes it extra-durable and from any potential nicks or scratches.
Immersive Sound with Dolby
Dolby Atmos technology delivers a cinematic audio experience with immersive sound that feels as though it’s coming from all around you.
Phab 2 Plus is the world’s first smartphone with Dolby Audio Capture 5.1. Now you can record amazing audio with 360-degree immersive quality. Coupled with Dolby technology and 360-degree noise cancellation, the 3 built-in microphones capture amazingly nuanced video sound with maximum clarity.
Packed with Power & Plenty of Storage
At the heart of the Phab 2 Plus is a fast 1.3 GHz octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage with a microSD slot. That means smoother performance even when multitasking and ample room for your movies, photos and apps.
Enough Juice for All-Day Play
The Phab 2 Plus comes with a mighty 4050 mAh Li-ion battery which ensures that the fun lasts all day long. This allows for a talktime of 23+ hours and a standby time of over 17 days.
Showing 1-8 of 1,346 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Big in size but easy to use no worries.
Big Size King Size !
Giving review after using 30days.
Battery-powered - 9/10
Volume speaker- 8/10
Processor respond - 7/10
Design - 10/10
Mind blowing features in camera
You can change background of photo
Golden Color is better one in style.
This phone can do anything u just need to press home button an assistant will do everything u want- SMS, call, alarm, search anything, reminder, etc etc
Bole toh Lenovo Always Ahead from all Brands EK NUMBER !!!
I would highly recommend staying away from these brands, stick to the good old Samsung, Moto...
But it's processor will make you cry, within months it will start hanging and it will make you cry or irritate you to a limit that you want to throw it away.
Phone is average (not good). Camera quality is not much good. Budget phone but with this range, MI can be preferred.