|Item Height||23 Millimeters|
|Item Width||26 Centimeters|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Display||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Item model number||81DE01Q6IN|
|Processor Type||Core i5 8250U|
|Processor Speed||1.6 GHz|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Maximum Memory Supported||8 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||1024 GB|
|Hard Disk Technology||Mechanical Hard Drive|
|Hard Drive Interface||ESATA|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||5400 RPM|
|Speaker Description||2x1.5W; Dolby Audio|
|Graphics Card Description||Integrated|
|Graphics Card Interface||Integrated|
|Wireless communication technologies||WIFI 1X1 AC+BT4.1|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of Audio-out Ports||1|
|Number of Ethernet Ports||1|
|Number of Microphone Ports||1|
|Optical Drive Type||NO ODD|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Average Battery Standby Life (in hours)||5.5 Hours|
|Battery life||5.5 Hours|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||30 Watt Hours|
|Lithium battery Weight||0.85 Grams|
|Number of Lithium Ion Cells||2|
|Included Components||Laptop, Adapter and Manual|
|Product Dimensions||37.8 x 26 x 2.3 cm|
Lenovo Ideapad 330 Intel Core i5 8th Gen 15.6-inch Full HD Laptop (8GB /1TB HDD/DOS/Onyx Black/ 2.2kg), 81DE01Q6IN
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor, 1.6GHz base processor speed, 3.4GHz Max speed, 4 cores, 6MB SmartCache
- Operating System: This is a DOS based laptop. Requires separate purchase and installation of operating system software (like Windows), not included in the box . Refer to Lenovo website for drivers. Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10
- Display: 15.6-inch Full HD (1920x1080) Laptop | Antiglare display
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 RAM with Integrated Graphics | Storage: 1TB HDD
- Design & battery: Laptop weight 2.2kg | Battery Life: Upto 5.5 hours as per MobileMark 2014
- Warranty: This genuine Lenovo laptop comes with 1 year on-site domestic warranty from Lenovo covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage. For more details, see Warranty section below
- In the Box: Laptop included with battery and charger, user guide
| Laptop Buying Guide|
Finding the right laptop has never been easier. We have listed out the top 5 things that you need to know before buying a laptopRead more..
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sometimes it’s best to keep things simple. Stacked with premium AMD processing and discrete graphics options, the IdeaPad 330 is as powerful as it is easy to use. Available in a range of sophisticated colors, it’s safe, durable, and ready for today’s tasks - and tomorrow’s. Stylish, durable design a laptop isn’t just a piece of electronics - it’s also an investment. That’s why we designed the IdeaPad 330 with a special protective finish to guard against wear and tear, as well as rubber detailing on the bottom to maximize ventilation and extend component life.
From the manufacturer
A powerhouse of performance and a stylish design to boot, Lenovo Ideapad 330 is safe, durable, and ready for today’s tasks and tomorrow’s.
Lifelike Clarity & Rich, Warm Sound
Featuring FHD anti-glare resolution on a 15.6” display, the Ideapad 330 delivers powerful visuals on the go. Combined with Dolby Audio, the Ideapad 330 provides a dramatically enhanced entertainment experience. Turn up the volume without distortion - you’ll hear every detail.
Stylish, Durable Design
A laptop isn’t just a piece of electronics - it’s also an investment. That’s why we designed the Ideapad 330 with a special protective PC ABS Painting Finish, to guard against wear and tear, as well as rubber detailing on the bottom to maximize ventilation and extend component life.
Ideapad 330 is equipped to meet your evolving needs with cutting edge Intel Core i5-8250U Processor and Intel Integrated graphics.
Faster Wi-Fi & Futuristic Ports
The 1x1 AC Wi-Fi helps you enjoy your data connection at 2 times the speed for better experience. The versatile USB Type-C is a reversible connecting port that helps connect to future-ready devices. Additionally, it makes transfer of data super-fast (at up to 10 Gbps), two times faster than USB 3.0 technology.
Ample Storage For Entertainment
Ideapad 330 offers ample storage of 1 TB to help you build your collection of photos and more. So with 1 TB space, all your videos, photos and files can now be accessed at one place.
Features of Ideapad 330
Advance & vivid graphics
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So i excited to install ssd on this system.
So i opened the back of my newly bought laptop. But this i found that their is one ram stick inserted in the slot and it of RAMAXEL company and it says 4gb. So i was confused and then decided to install windows 10. So that i can check ram digitally. So surprisingly it was say 8gb of ram. So again i opened the back and came to the conclusion that (1 ram (4gb ) is soldered with the motherboard and other is inserted in the second slot provided by the manufacturer that is of 4gb ram stick. I was disappointed because they left no port for ram upgrade.
Second thing that it has no M.2 ssd slot for ( pcie ssd)
The only thing you can install is a sata ssd whether in primary drive or in the slot of dvd driver.
But another problem is that the dvd drive is of plastic and casted as a single unit which means u can't disassemble the dvd driver port. So installing a caddy is not a good choice.
So for the conclusion i searched on youtube and will drop links for the solution regarding ssd installation.
About the lappy review its good, battery is 3hrs on normal usage like songs and surfing web. No heating issue till now. Not played any games yet.
but the build quality is not godd. it's very delicate, i suggest to buy any aluminium build laptop instead.
Mother board component
1Tb hdd (seagate)
1x4gb ram (soldered)
1x4gb ram stick ( RAMALEX company)
No M.2 PCIe slot for ssd
Just use Sata ssd
Note- somewhere i have read that it only supports 256gb sata ssd (I'm not sure)
Great laptop btw
You can DM me on insta (abs.gaur.1) for further queries.
PS- the screen flickers a lil bit even with the full speed of fan.
1) Packing was good enough, tightly sealed
2) The soft touch of keys askes me to keep typing and typing and typing.
3) Ports are average fast, gave me a speed of even 105 mpbs during data transfers.
4) The audio is awesome! Feels like playing Dolby speakers.
5) The camera is good. Better than its competitors in the range.
6) Weight is obviously very light and balanced.
7) The screen has punchy colours and movies look sharp and decent.
8) Fast, beautiful and responsive.
1) Although not a con for me but maybe for many other users. Display angles are bad so tilting will allow you to see some black images nothing else. However, this is a benefit for me, as I don't want others sitting beside me to see what I am doing!
2) Display can't get very bright so the outdoor would be difficult. But who uses a laptop outdoors obv except some, most users may work in a room or office so not an issue for me.
3) The battery I felt is draining quite rapidly than other computers. Also takes time to charge. As I don't work on the go much, it can be affordable for me.
These are 2 days of usages experience. I will update you if I found any kind of bad experiences or grievances later. For now, it is awesome buy go for it.
Very poor quality product and waste of energy.
- Screen is not FULL HD as mentioned in product description. It supports max 1366 x 768 pixels. NOT 1920x1080
- Screen quality is good. ( not the best). No reflections of light and that is good because I can use it anywhere and clearly see the screen display.
- It has 2 USB 2.0 ports. I would suggest to use Bluetooth Mouse, so your port won't be used for 2.4G Mouse adapter.
- No DVD Drive. I haven't used DVD in 2 years in my old laptop. So not required.
- Comes with DOS. Fine with me because you can get windows from amazon or other online seller for much cheaper price.
Overall for office usage this Laptop is good for me. Please review full product description on Lenovo website before you buy. Sellers often post misleading configurations may be by mistake or they simply copy from somewhere and paste here.