Lenovo 80X400CLIN 14-inch Laptop (Core i3-7100U/4GB/1TB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics), Mineral Grey
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 2.4GHz Intel Core i3-7100U processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 5400rpm hard drive
- 14-inch screen, Integrated Graphics
- Windows 10 operating system
- 1.69kg laptop
There is a newer model of this item:
| Laptop Buying Guide|
Finding the right laptop has never been easier. We have listed out the top 5 things that you need to know before buying a laptopRead more..
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Designed to meet your productivity and entertainment needs in style
The IdeaPad 320S is a sleek, lightweight laptop that packs a processing punch. The newly redesigned IdeaPad 320S offers 7th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor 3M Cache (2.40 GHz), 4GB DDR4 memory and storage for lightning-fast performance, startling HD clarity and Harman speakers with Dolby Audio. With its premium aluminum finish and minimalist design, this one is definitely got the looks to make heads turn.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
►2.4GHz Intel Core i3-7100U 7th Gen processor
►Intel HD Graphics 620 (No inbuilt memory)
►4GB DDR4 RAM (upto 16GB expandable)
►1TB 5400rpm Hard Disk
►14-inch screen,1366 x 768 pixels resolution
►2 Cell Li-Polymer, 30Whr Battery
►Windows 10 OS
►1.7 kg weight and 1.9cm thick
-Solid build quality and nice looks
-Decent keyboard, great trackpad
-Superb audio quality(Harman speakers with Dolby Audio)
-solid specs and performance
-upgradeable storage and RAM
-runs quiet and cool, even with demanding loads
-long battery life
●●THINGS TO BE NOTED●●
-Display isn't that bright
-Keyboard is not backlit (considering the 34k price tag)
-Wifi range is less.
-Low light performance of webcam is average.
NOTE: I am posting this review on 26-09-2017 and my opinions are based on today's laptop market trend.So if you are reading this after two years ,then definitely not the best review to rely on.
- Although it looks like completely made of aluminium like the macbooks, it isn't.The screen-half is especially strong and made of hard-plastic for the bezel around the panel and aluminum for the hood.Overall it feels like Premium aluminum finish & minimalist design.The notebook seems to have solid build quality, For the price, it is really good, I like the grip. Very lightweight and thin when we compare it with other laptops in this range.Whether you’re working remotely or want to watch on the go, you’ll never feel weighed down.
-The display here is not full HD as mentioned in amazon description and various dumb reviewers.Its just 1366*768 which should be enough for most users. But if you prefer to play games ,do some video editing or 3d modelling then you can always connect it to an external display with better display clarity.Anyway it works fine and looks good. It obviously doesn't look as good as higher resolutions, but it's significantly cheaper than higher res laptops. Also it is antiglare , so no reflection.
-Its doesn't feature any graphics card but there is an inbuilt graphics chipset ,Intel HD 620. Well you can't use it to play heavy games but small games like vice city ,tod would run perfectly. Also if you can do some graphics settings tweaking in game settings then you can play cod mw,far cry 3,fifa 15 etc.
-The 7th gen i3 is one of the best for entry to mid usage.You get windows 10 out of the box and I have updated it to the latest edition .It is more than enough for everyday computing and it consumes much lesser power which makes it good for the battery.Performance wise, the 320S handles daily tasks easily, as well as more demanding software and games to an extent.
-Speakers offer output that's quite accurate and loud enough to fill a medium-sized room.And the quality is really amazing.
●[KEYS & TRACKPAD]
-The IdeaPad 320S gets a pretty standard Lenovo keyboard, with a design and layout similar to what most other devices in this series offer.The trackpad on the other hand is pretty good. It’s a plastic surface with good drivers and overall smooth performance, whether we’re talking about swipes, taps or gestures, which is rather surprising for a Windows laptop, especially one in the mid class.
● [WINDOWS 10] -It runs the latest windows 10 creators update perfectly without any lag or so. There is an inbuilt gaming mode in windows 10 which surely helps boost its gaming performance at least to some extent .
●[BATTERY ] - It comes with a 2 cell battery and not 4 cell as mentioned here. You can expect this to last for more than 6 hours if you are not playing games. Although I didn't test its battery life thoroughly. Anyway I keep the laptop always plugged in because I play a lot of games.
●[RAM ]- 1x4GB DDR4 is fit in this model .Although for everyday computing 4GB is plentiful. I would recommend to upgrade the ram to 8GB if you are expecting heavy usage.
●IS THIS THE BEST LAPTOP AROUND 34K?
Well , it's way expensive than other i3 laptops but you get what you pay for.A slim design ,lightweight body and harman audio is not usually seen in i3 laptops. Anyway if you don't want your laptop to be thin and lightweight then checkout the dell vostro, ideapad 320e and hp be series.
Thanks for reading my review. I hope that my review proved helpful for all users ,who are in search of a laptop in this price range.For any further info ,feel free to contact me directly or comment down below.
I hope it helps.
1] Decent overall build quality and nice looks
2] Decent keyboard, great trackpad
3] Good performance at this price
4] upgradeable RAM
5] Runs quiet and cool
6] Affordable price
After 2 days, I will fill this part
1. In the first 6 months, the keyboard keys started malfunctioning. It was given to the Lenovo center for repair. After several diagnostic tests, they had to change the keyboard itself, since it was found to be a hardware issue.
2. When it came back after repair, the trackpad of the mouse stopped working in a week. Once again, the part had to be repaired.
3. 1 month before the warranty period ends (11 months into use), my display starts having trouble. Initially, it was flickering. The flickering stopped for two weeks. The attached photos are photographs from today. The display gets screwed intermittently.
4. If these hardware issues aren't sufficient, the laptop is EXTREMELY slow. I'm not sure if I should blame the i3 processor or Windows 10 or just a defective piece.
All in all, I would love to have this laptop returned and my money refunded, because it has been a terrible investment.