Lenovo G50-30 80G0015HIN 15.6-inch Laptop (Pentium Quad Core/4GB/500GB/Windows 8.1/Intel HD Graphics/with Laptop Bag)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Related items to consider
Intel Pentium N3540(2.16 ghz,2 mb l2 catch), 4G(1*4GBDDRIIIL1333) max memory support 8 gb, 500 Gb 5400RPM hdd,dvd w/r tray in,15.6 HD TN GL(FLAT) screen with 1366x768 pixels HD/200nit, wi fi card NON-INTEL 1X1 BGN+BT4.0, 2 in 1 Card Reader, 1x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0,bluetooth 4,4CELL 32WH battery,speakers,720p webcam,1 year warranty by lenovo
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
laptop arrived safely in good package,windows 8.1 pre installed in it.slim design,dolby sorround sound.overal my friend is satisfied with it.
amazon showed the MRP as 29 thousand and offered discount on that price where as the price on laptop box was only 25k so didnt saved much money in the name of discount.
1. Quick delivery. I wanted to gift it to my dad on his birthday. The delivery was quick, that it was delivered a day before.
2. I worked around a bit. Found it a very handy, considering my dad would be using it.
3. Sleek design, Win8.1, 4GB RAM & to get it at this rate was not possible.
1. On checking the warranty details i found that the warranty started 2 months before the sale. Can anyone from the Amazon.in tell me, how is this even possible, that the sale happened in the month of November'14 and warranty started from September'14.
2. While working, the screen would turn off frequently. On taking it to a service center, first they told that, the invoice is not valid, since it had not signature. After explaining it to them that it was computer generated invoice, it did not require sign. Then they took it & checked for warranty. Thats when i came to know that the warranty period started from September'14 & not from November'14.
Most recent customer reviews
Camera and screen performance not satisfactory over all good product