- Hardcover: 412 pages
- Publisher: Aditya Prakashan (1 April 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8185689032
- ISBN-13: 978-8185689036
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #44,319 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 140.12 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 189.00 Delivery charge
The Legacy of Muslim Rule in India Hardcover – Apr 1992
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For temples were not broken only during war, but in times of peace too. Sultan Firoz Shah Tughlaq writes: "I destroyed their idol temples, and instead thereof raised mosques where infidels and idolaters worshipped idols, Musalmans now, by God's mercy, perform their devotion to the true God".
And so said and did Sikandar Lodi, Shahjahan,10 Aurangzeb and Tipu Sultan. Shams Siraj Afif writes that some sovereigns like Muhammad Tughlaq and Firoz Tughlaq were "Specially chosen by the Al-mighty from among the faithful, and in the whole course of their reigns, whenever they took an idol temple, they broke and destroyed it".
Will Durant rightly laments in Story of Civilization that "We can never know from looking at India to-day, what grandeur and beauty she once possessed."
Its history is soaked in blood of the supposed enemies of Islam. But all this is denied by Marxists who always try to cover up the black spots of Muslim rule with thick coats of whitewash.