|Fits as expected||
- Material : Leather
- Lifestle : Business
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Product Warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Clean your shoes with leather cleaner or leather shampoo, and use a good quality brush to remove loose surface dirt; If your shoes are wet after cleaning, let them air-dry before your proceed with the next step; dry shoes in room temperature only and never expose them to the sun; heat from the sun will cause the leather to shrink, wrinkle, harden, dry, and crack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stylish formal shoes from Lee Cooper. Trendy design and crafted to give your feet the utmost comfort that you have always desired.
Established in 1908 by Morris Cooper as a work wear production company, Lee Cooper is a well-established brand in more than 100 countries worldwide. Known for its Apparel and Jeans wear collections, Lee Cooper was introduced as a footwear brand in India by M&B Footwear (P) Ltd. in the year 1995.
Lee Cooper footwear collection is available for both Men & Women, targeting the upwardly mobile and independent consumer, in the ever growing Indian market. The edge where Lee Cooper shoes stands out to be strong is the commitment to quality, comfort, ensuring the best product, without even thinking of compromising with the quality standards. Ideal for casual wear as well as for formal purpose, Lee Cooper provide a versatile range of footwear for its fans.
Lee Cooper shoes is one of the leading footwear brands in India providing India's largest footwear range in sub category of Dress Shoes, Semi- Casual, Comfort Casuals, Lifestyle, Sports, Industrial & Safety, etc. Lee Cooper shoes uses leather material that gives comfortable, soft, light-weight and durable features, which represents high quality footwear. Affordable, premium and mid- premium products are well available with large selection. With year on year growth of 30%, Lee Cooper shoes come along with a blend of great state-of-the-art features, unmatched & stringent quality standards.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear the Leecooper size 7 since last few years. I purchase the similar pair when it is time to go for a new one. This is the first time I went online.
But I received a pair of shoes in time with nicely packed and clean looking but DUPLICATE PAIR OF SHOES. I am so used to this model, I could make it out in a day.
Here are few differences to the original one:
1. The toe part of the shoe is little bulky in compare.
2. The sole is too hard (The cost of shoe is there in the sole)
3. Upper part of the feet was hurting when you walk for 100 meters (Leather never hurts rather it resizes or gets wrinkled)
4. It could not sustain only one mild rain. The inner sole was terribly out of the shape when exposed to mild rain. The original one I had was exposed to rain a number of times, but still in a better shape
The sole of this shoe is i guess some plastic material or PVC.
I very much disappointed. Now, will have to inform this gap to my friends and ask everybody to opt out of shopping on amazon.
I ordered this product and when I tried to use it, I found that the size is too small for me.
This is because the shape of the shoe is narrow towards the front and your fingers will be too tight to fit.
So please order one size larger, to suite it better.
Delivery was prompt.