- Paperback: 142 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (27 February 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783551747
- ISBN-13: 978-1783551743
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 0.8 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,79,890 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Learning iOS Security Paperback – Import, 27 Feb 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
About the Author
Allister Banks is an enthusiast. He's very excited to be in the exceedingly limited, exclusive club of coauthors of Charles S. Edge. After working for a decade with IT consulting companies on both the coasts of the U.S., he now works for a medical-focused institution with education and data center aspects. He has given speeches at LOPSA-East, MacTech Conference, and MacAdmins Conference at Penn State. He lives in New York. He contributes to various open source projects and speaks enough Japanese to order food. Charles S. Edge has been working with Apple products since he was a child. Professionally, Charles started with the Mac OS and Apple server offerings in 1999 after working of years with various flavors of Unix. Charles began his consulting career with Support Technologies and Andersen Consulting. As the chief technology officer of 318, Inc., a consulting firm in Santa Monica, California, Charles built and nurtured a team of over 50 engineers, which was the largest Mac team in the world at that time. Charles is now a product manager at JAMF Software, with a focus on Bushel (http://www.bushel.com). Charles has spoken at a variety of conferences including DefCon, BlackHat, LinuxWorld, MacWorld, MacSysAdmin, and Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Charles has also written 12 books, over 3,000 blog posts, and a number of printed articles on Apple products.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
The book is short enough that it makes fun reading through, but still drills down to the details where needed, explaining the options to keep personal data away from prying eyes, explaining common and less common tools about encryptionand how to secure apps to reduce the risks being invaded by third-party apps. I use this book together with "Practical Mobile Forensics", also from PACKT, both together build a perfect bundle.