- Reading level: 10+ years
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Shroff/O'Reilly; First edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352135636
- ISBN-13: 978-9352135639
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 17.8 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#25,225 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #107 in Internet & Web (Books)
Learning React: Functional Web Development with React and Redux Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Alex Banks is a software engineer, instructor and cofounder of Moon Highway, a curriculum development company in Northern California. As a software consultant, he has developed applications for the Chicago Marathon, MSN and the Department of Energy. Alex also assisted in the development of the continuous delivery curriculum that is delivered to every Yahoo new hire. In addition, he's authored several classes for Lynda.
Eve Porcello is a software architect and cofounder of Moon Highway, a curriculum development company in Northern California. Prior to Moon Highway, Eve worked on software projects for 1-800-Dentist and Microsoft. She is an active corporate trainer, speaker and author on Lynda.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update after complete reading: Best book to learn react js, you did not need anything other than this to learn react completely.