- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (10 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118960874
- ISBN-13: 978-1118960875
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 3.6 x 22.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,80,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1073 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Entrepreneurship
- #1200 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
- #4142 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
The Lean Product Playbook: How to Innovate with Minimum Viable Products and Rapid Customer Feedback Hardcover – 10 Jul 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Everyone knows that most new products fail and that building great products is hard.The Lean Product Playbook provides clear, step-by-step guidance to help you create successful products.
Lean Startup has contributed valuable ideas about product development and generated lots of excitement. But despite their enthusiasm and familiarity with the high-level concepts, many teams run into challenges trying to adopt Lean because they lack specific guidance on what to do and how to do it.
If you are interested in Lean Startup principles and want to apply them to create winning products, this book is for you. This book describes the Lean Product Process: a repeatable, easy-to-follow methodology for iterating your way to product-market fit. It walks you through how to:
- Determine your target customers
- Identify underserved customer needs
- Create a winning product strategy
- Define your minimum viable product (MVP)
- Design your MVP prototype
- Test your MVP with customers
- Iterate rapidly to achieve product-market fit
This book includes two detailed, end-to-end case studies to drive home the concepts. It also describes how to build your product using Agile development and how to use analytics to optimize your product and business.
Entrepreneurs, executives, product managers, designers, developers, marketers, analysts, and anyone passionate about building great products will findThe Lean Product Playbook an indispensable, hands-on resource.
From the Back Cover
THE HOW-TO GUIDE FOR CREATING PRODUCTS THAT CUSTOMERS LOVE
"If you want to create successful, innovative products that customers love, Dan's playbook is a must-read."
Hiten Shah, Co-founder of KISSmetrics and Crazy Egg
"Dan's product expertise was incredibly helpful in the early days of building and growing Box. I found his advice incredibly valuable and if you want to build a successful product, you will too."
Aaron Levie, CEO, Box
"A great, detailed guide on how to find product-market fit and make things people will love. This book should be required reading for everybody building products."
Laura Klein, Author of UX for Lean Startups
"Dan Olsen makes product development simple and logical. If you want to create kick-ass products, you need to read this book."
Dave McClure, Founding Partner and Troublemaker, 500 Startups
"Dan's playbook is the missing manual on how to apply Lean Startup principles. This comprehensive, straightforward book guides you through everything you need to know to build a winning product."
Sean Ellis, CEO of Qualaroo and GrowthHackers.com
"Dan takes Lean Startup to a new level with his step-by-step playbook for creating great products! This book truly is for everyonefrom designers to business people to engineers."
Kaaren Hanson, VP Design, Medallia and former VP Design Innovation, Intuit
"Dan Olsen is an established Lean product black belt in Silicon Valley. His book gives product teams a simple and straightforward way to identify product-market fit, launch an MVP and then improve it systematically over time."
Ken Fine, Chief Customer Officer, Medallia
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
from determining problem and solution spaces to actually validating assumptions, the book covers a lot of ground and provides a breadth first view of the product development model.
This would be a good introduction to this area.
The Product Market Fit Pyramid, easy explanation of problem space and solution space helps product managers a lot. I think Dan Olsen has framed this book beautifully for everyone who wants to understand the soul behind product management. Great read!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?