LeEco Le Max2 X821 (Grey, 32GB)
- 21MP primary camera with F2.0 aperture, 1/2.4 inches sensor size, PDAF, close loop, auto focus, manual focus, HDR, scene mode, 4K recording, slow motion recording, optical image stabilization, timer and 8MP front facing camera
- 14.47 centimeters (5.7-inch) LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 515 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 2.15GHz Kryo + 1.6GHz Kryo Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 quad core processor, Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3100mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 36 hours and standby time of 310 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- For Best Performance Upgrade to the latest software version for the most premium experience on Le Max2 and enhanced usage of Fingerprint scanner
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The LeEco Le Max lets you enjoy a complete mobile Internet ecosystem with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, a mesmerising WQHD display and the latest network technologies which includes 4G. With the Continual Digital Lossless Audio, your favourite tracks are now going to be more enjoyable from this phone.For Best Performance Upgrade to the latest software version for the most premium experience on Le Max2 and enhanced usage of Fingerprint scanner.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
other wise device performance and display was good.
Most recent customer reviews
but after 4months of use issues like-battery drain out. 100% to 5%in 5hours of constant use.
Phone gets stuck frquently. thrice per week.Read more
some times it wont get the 4g signal but other phones will take the signal in the same...Read more