- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books Ltd; Main edition (20 November 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861972784
- ISBN-13: 978-1861972781
- Product Dimensions: 16.6 x 2.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 64 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #449 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The 48 Laws Of Power (The Robert Greene Collection) Paperback – 20 Nov 2000
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
<p>Robert Greene, author of <i>The 48 Laws of Power</i> and <i>The Art of Seduction</i> (both from Profile), has a degree in Classical Studies and has been an editor at <i>Esquire</i> and other magazines. He is also a playwright and lives in Los Angeles.</p><p>Find him on Twitter @RobertGreene<br>http://powerseductionandwar.com/</p>
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Mind, Body & Spirit
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
- Books > Politics > Political Theory
- Books > Society & Social Sciences > Society & Culture
- Books > Textbooks > Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology