- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis; 2017 Second edition (23 December 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9350359448
- ISBN-13: 978-9350359440
- Package Dimensions: 21.2 x 13.8 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36,682 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Law as a Career Paperback – 23 Dec 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Tanuj Kalia is founder of Lawctopus.com, which today is India's most popular and trusted website for law students. He is a BA LLB (Hons) graduate of the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata. Tanuj has previously freelanced for leading legal publications including Legally India, Bar and Bench and career publications like Careers360.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is an eye opener for students parents alike. If you are not planning for engineering or medical then please get this book.
Only one complain, though the print is crisp but the pages are semi transparent. So u can see the print of back pages. Otherwise it's a gem.
Personally , I found the book very useful as :-
1. It give details on how to build a better CV .
2. Various career options in law have been described in great detail .
3. It also mentions various sources where you can purse online courses , online internships , research , etc .
Personally this book turned out to be a boon for me and I feel every aspiring and current law students should go for it .
The price is good, quality is ok.
I would recommend anyone looking for a legal career to read this before jumping in
Most recent customer reviews