- Hardcover: 913 pages
- Publisher: Embassy Books (1 March 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789380227368
- ISBN-13: 978-9380227368
- ASIN: 9380227361
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 157 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #28,471 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Law of Success Hardcover – 1 Mar 2010
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia. He began his career as a writer at the age of 13 and was known as America's most motivational reporter. Think And Grow Rich is one of his well-recognized pieces of work. Hill has also established a non-profit educational institution whose main goal is to continue his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation and individual achievement.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The content; The book is based on how to achieve success in life. There are general theories and not a definite strategy on achieving success. You can buy the book if you love to read books on self improvement. Remember the book is not a definitive guide but general laws of success.
Overall i love the book. I start my day with this book and the quality of binding,paper is best so far i have come across any book.
Good hard binding and large fonts make this book a great pleasure to read.
You could read if lightly but then you'd just have wasted your time without understanding the core concepts. You might feel the author is repetitive but it's intentional, so that by repetition, the ideas are better understood. It's an amazing read, whether you are a student, businessman or a housewife, everyone can gain from reading this book.