- Paperback: 243 pages
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis; First edition (1 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351434184
- ISBN-13: 978-9351434184
- Package Dimensions: 21.3 x 14 x 1.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 124 customer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 125.00 Delivery charge
+ 120.00 Delivery charge
Law As A Career Paperback – 1 May 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Students go crazy in the first few months of their college life wondering what they should do with their worthless lives. The questions that frequent their minds are whether they should moot or not, is it necessary to do an internship at the end of 1st semester itself, are grades really that important, how can someone write a good research paper, etc, etc. And in all their confusion they end up doing nothing but spending hours playing FIFA and COD. I am not saying you shouldn’t play those amazing games. But even gaming can get very boring sometimes. So this book will help you to get rid of your boredom by telling you what you should be doing when you’re not busy in important things like watching a movie or arguing whether the first or the latter series of “Stars Wars” is better.
Jokes apart, this book is indeed an amazing read. It provides the readers with an insightful way of tackling the tricky but fun-filled five years of your law school. It will help you in mitigating all the confusions you can possibly have regarding internships, CVs, moots, research papers and other cardinal tenets of your life in a law school.
2) Types of entrance examinations conducted by various law universities.
3) Job opportunities.
4) Ethics of law education & lawyer.
5) Student life in law school in India and in abroad
6) Important career options in law and various other matters including importance of woman in law.
Thanks to the author "TANUJ KALIA" and to amazon.in team providing safe and quick delivery.
This book breaks shackles of conventional thoughts and perceptions associated to the law course and law school journey. It is not merely a book, it's an enlightening journey that Tanuj promises to undertake with you through the pages of this repository.
Due credit should be given to the author who has actively mentored hoards of law students through comments and discussions and who is running a successful venture based on the exact advice he is soliciting.
Thank you Tanuj for the wonderful compilation on mooting, paper writing, debating, internships and several other opporutinities.
Law as a career is a highly informative book which basically includes the touchstone of every topic a law oriented student or a student who is opted for or is confused about whether to opt or to not opt for law must be aware of .
When I joined my law college I was not aware of all such books and courses mainly because of my reluctance to net get involved in anything except the study part .
However after reading this enormously informative book which my mindset has been altered to look from a different point of view towards the stream I have opted for .
In particular there are various chapters such as the ones relating to the part where tanuj sir talked exclusively about how a law student can build up his cv and what are the key areas one should focus on . The book is a complete journey from the eyes of a to be advocate focusing on the very basic issues including the key parts of various entrance exams , to building yourself a and your cv by taking part in various competitions and debates etc to what the future holds after you have completed your conventional law degree . The book also gives a realistic picture of the career opportunities in the legal field including the types of jobs and the salary packages consequently associated with it .
All in all law as a career is a complete guide for a law student and a must have for every law enthusiasts present out there