Lava Iris X1 Grand With Flip Cover (White-Gold)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 8MP primary camera with dual LED flash and 2MP front facing camera
- 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) IPS FWVGA capacitive touchscreen with 850 x 480 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- Android v4.4 KitKat (upgradable to v5.0 Lollipop) operating system with 1.3GHz quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2200mAH lithium-polymer battery. Includes free Smart Flip Cover
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Manufacturer
The Bigger Picture
The Iris X1 Grand brings with it the grandness of a 12.7cm (5.0) screen and the magnificence of a beautiful design that is a delight to use. This coupled with a 5 point sensitive touch screen and a superior quality glass screen, is engineered to provide a smooth interface.
Beauty with Brains
We didn't just make the X1 Grand bigger, we made it smarter too! Its intelligent flip cover gives you battery alerts, smart wake-up control & gesture recognition that puts your favourite tasks just a swipe away.
The X1 Grand comes with dual speakers, giving you an immersive, surround-sound feel whether you're watching movies or hearing your favourite tracks.
If its heavy-duty 1.3 GHz quad-core processor wasn't enough, the X1 Grand comes with the Android KitKat v4.4 and gives a guaranteed Android Lollipop upgrade so you’ll soon enjoy that bleeding edge user experience.
Upgrade procedure :
- Kindly take a backup of your personal data before proceeding for upgrade.
- Ensure that enough space around 550 MB (in phone memory/in SD card) is available in handset.
- Device should be connected to a healthy network (Preferable Wi-Fi).
- Battery must be charged around 50%
Steps to be followed to upgrade :
- Go to Menu-> Settings-> About Phone-> System Updates-> the device will detect the package present Online.
- Click “OK” to download.
- Once download done, Click the option of “Install Update”
Once Installation is finished, Phone will upgrade to latest Android Version. Below is the screenshot for device SW versions shown in about phone before and after upgrade for confirmation :
SW version before upgrade:
SW version after upgrade:
NOTE: After the upgrade, It is advisable to factory reset your phone in order to restore some default system files.