- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Sphere; Latest Edition edition (4 March 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780751544404
- ISBN-13: 978-0751544404
- ASIN: 075154440X
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 2.6 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #44,820 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Last Song Paperback – 4 Mar 2010
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Unabridged, Import
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A compelling family drama about a rebellious teenage girl's romantic awakening . . . and first encounter with heartbreak. Written in conjunction with the hit film starring Miley Cyrus.
About the Author
With over 105 million copies of his books sold, Nicholas Sparks is one of the world's most beloved storytellers. His novels include thirteen number one New York Times bestsellers. All Nicholas Sparks' books have been international bestsellers and have been translated into more than fifty languages. Eleven of his novels have been adapted into major films - The Longest Ride, The Best of Me, Safe Haven, The Lucky One, The Last Song, Dear John, Nights in Rodanthe, Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook and The Choice.
For all the latest news from Nicholas Sparks, sign up for his e-Newsletter at www.nicholassparks.com, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter: @NicholasSparks.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
38 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Romance isn't my genre! I hate clichéd cheesy love stories. I prefer love stories with a touch of reality. Due to this reason I haven't read Nicholas Sparks before. However, this time when I am reading books which are far away from my comfort genre and loving it, I decided to give this one a try. I came across this one which is considered as one of the best works of Nicholas Sparks. So gradually picked this up and started reading it. Well, this book is much more than a boy and a girl falling in love. This book beautifully explores the relationship between a father and his children. Throughout the book, I came across moments when I couldn't help but smile because its so natural.Then there was a moment towards the end when I weeped uncontrollably and also smiled at the same time because it happened! However, this book conveys one strong message towards the end, spend time with your parents while you still have time. Create memories with them because you never know when you will be seeing them for the last time.
P. S. I had already seen its cinematic adaptation and had liked it but..after reading I'd say the book gives you far more emotions to cherish.