- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on SBI & HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs. 3,000 & Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs. 5,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Laravel Starter Paperback – Import, 22 Nov 2012
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Shawn McCool is the co-founder of web design/development agency Big Name. He has been a professional web-developer since 1998. He joined the Laravel team in 2012 and has been highly involved in updating and improving the official documentation. Shawn spends much of his time involved with the Laravel community and can usually be found providing help in the Laravel IRC channel. Please feel free to drop by and say hi.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There are several tutorials online, both textual and video, that are actually comprehensible (and free!).
Definitely not worth the money.
Although it does say starter, it would have been nice if it at least indicates where we can get more information about various topics because the laravel doc on the official site is very lacking. Coming from codeigniter's documentation, the difference in documentation quality seems very apparent.
Also, when it talks about RESTful API, it doesn't even use DELETE & PUT. If it's because most browsers don't support it, then it should mention it and also introduce a way to get around it.
I find the book ok as a very brief "starter" that takes about an hour to go through, but it's overpriced.
The used language is so easy and clean.