Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Lamaze Foot Finder and Wrist Rattle Set, Gardenbug
|Price:||1,499.00 + 70.00 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder & Wrist Rattle Set puts tons of fun within your babyâ€TMs reach! This set of two soft wrist rattles and two foot finders encourages discovery and awareness of babyâ€TMs own extremities. Cute colorful bugs wrap and rattle gently around baby's wrists, fastening easily and safely with Velcro tabs. Brightly colored ankle socks slip on easily so baby and bugs can enjoy each other's company. Enchanting rattles, contrasting patterns and bright colors stimulate vision, interaction and discovery. Baby-soft materials are safe for baby to chew. Lamaze inspires daily discoveries through toys created with delightful surprises that encourage baby to learn while playing. Packaged in a deluxe gift box.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I purchased these for my 2 month old son to use in aiding his motor skill development.
- Cute and colorful eye catching designs.
- Wrist rattles can be used for more than just the wrist - they can be attached to carriers, playpads, etc.
- Foot rattles are hard to put on initially and then remain stretched out and too big.
- Foot rattles are not designed like a sock with a curve to them. The are merely tubes of fabric. Perhaps this contributes to why they do not stay on very well?
- Foot rattles keep coming off. There is minimal elasticity in the socks and they keep sliding down. Even over socks they just keep sliding down. When my son starts moving his feet around the rattles are hanging off or just come off altogether.
- Rattles are a bit too quiet.
- The wrist rattle cuffs are a bit on the small side.
- The foot rattles are a bit on the large side.
I think the it is a great concept, but definitely could be executed better.
Unfortunately, my son does not really pay attention to any of rattles. This is strange because he loved looking at and touching similar looking toys. But he does enjoy chewing on the wrist rattles.
I would not recommend these and would recommend spending your ~$20 on something else.