- Shop with balance and get 10% cashback up to Rs.200 per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using Amazon Pay balance only.ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by COSMO STORE when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Black, 0.35g (Pack of 2)
|Price:||240.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Water proof, lasts up to 22 hours
- It is dermatologically tested and is safe for the eyes
- Easy twist up format
- Deep black finish
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Colour: Black P02
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the lakmandeacute eyeconic kajal. This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look. It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes. It long lasting and is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist up format. Just one stroke of the lakmandeacute eyeconic kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar. You are incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product. Get the lakmandeacute eyeconic kajal right now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1- It has very smooth texture and is super black and super dark too.
2- Lakme has changed the design of this kajal pencil so dont panic when you do not see the blue ring on the bottom of the pencil. I have attached an image you can see from there.
3. How to identify if your Kajal is original or fake- I went to market and compared my kajal with the fake one and it is very very difficult to distinguish between the two.
The CATCH is, on the original one there is some inscription showing the batch number of kajal. This is the only feature which the fake kajal wallahs have not copied. So if you find this on your kajal pencil then it is ORIGINAL. I have attached two images showing the batch number. I have encircled it so if you zoom the image you can see it clearly.
HOPE IT HELPED :)