- Item Weight: 5 g
- Item part number: 22810 SVD May
- ASIN: B0727RQSDJ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 28 April 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4,230 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,111 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Black, 0.35g (Pack of 2)
|Price:||360.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Water proof, lasts up to 22 hours
- It is dermatologically tested and is safe for the eyes
- Easy twist up format
- Deep black finish
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Beauty Sale: Up to 35% off
Offers on top beauty brands & products at India's largest beauty store
|Subscribe & Save
Get 5% off on 1 or 2 subscriptions | 10% off on 3 or more subscriptions | Extra 20% off on every subscription you make using Amazon Pay balance
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour: Black P02
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the lakmandeacute eyeconic kajal. This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only kajal look. It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes. It long lasting and is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist up format. Just one stroke of the lakmandeacute eyeconic kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar. You are incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product. Get the lakmandeacute eyeconic kajal right now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Why will lakme give discount, once the product is already released into the market? Commonsense which i forgot to think when i purchased this one.
Don't buy these kid of stuff and spoil your health. These are fake products. Find the differences below:
1. Original product will have Eyeconic written im bigger font.
2. At the bottom of the pencil you will have a blue ring on which the shade of the pencil is written for the original one.
3. Original product doesn't smudge as per the lakme claim. This smudges in hour only.
4. Lakme will not give you unnecessary discounts 5. Tip of the orginal one will go little narrow to give support to the product. Fake ones tip is straight.
6. Hold the original product kn your right hand, tip facing your left hand and the text written on it should be readable. If the text is upside down then it's a fake.
Look in the attached pictures, how badly it is smudging.
When compared with Maybelline or loreal, trust me you can go for this little black stick by Lakme with closed eyes, its that good
It's original, check the batch number, pic attached.
it's Royal blue. check pic with the skin test.
Must buy to have in your collection.