- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm ; 32 g
- Item part number: 22810
- ASIN: B0154B5PAY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4,224 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Black, 0.35 g
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Smudge proof and convenient twist- up format for deep stroke
- Water proof, lasts up to 22 hrs
- It is dermatologically tested & is safe for the eyes
- Easy Twist up format
- Can be used water line and eye lids
- Deep black finish
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Beauty Sale: Up to 35% off
Offers on top beauty brands & products at India's largest beauty store
|Subscribe & Save
Get 5% off on 1 or 2 subscriptions | 10% off on 3 or more subscriptions | Extra 20% off on every subscription you make using Amazon Pay balance
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour: Deep Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Accentuate the beauty of your eyes with the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal. This dermatologically tested kajal is just what you need for completing your eye makeup or carrying a simple, only-kajal look. It's a smudge proof, water proof kajal and can add the dramatic and glamorous look to your eyes. It has intense matte texture for Eyeconic eyes. You can Experiment with a thin line or a bold wing, this kajal is great for day and night looks. Its long-lasting- up to 22 hours without smudging and is completely water proof. It is designed with an easy to use and convenient twist-up format. Just one stroke of the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal enhances your simple look to a more stylish avatar. Its beat all your timelines, be it meetings, travelling or just a day out and lasts fr 22 hrs. You are incomplete without kajal and this is a perfect everyday product! Get the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in black, now. The balck Eyeconic goes best with your Eyeconic mascara. To enhance your eyes further. You can also use from our 4 eye quartet pallets to enhance your eye to wedding a wedding, party and work look. Draw a neat stroke on the upper lid, starting from the inner corner of the eyes, extending outwards. Repeat on the lower lid.
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Why will lakme give discount, once the product is already released into the market? Commonsense which i forgot to think when i purchased this one.
Don't buy these kid of stuff and spoil your health. These are fake products. Find the differences below:
1. Original product will have Eyeconic written im bigger font.
2. At the bottom of the pencil you will have a blue ring on which the shade of the pencil is written for the original one.
3. Original product doesn't smudge as per the lakme claim. This smudges in hour only.
4. Lakme will not give you unnecessary discounts 5. Tip of the orginal one will go little narrow to give support to the product. Fake ones tip is straight.
6. Hold the original product kn your right hand, tip facing your left hand and the text written on it should be readable. If the text is upside down then it's a fake.
Look in the attached pictures, how badly it is smudging.
When compared with Maybelline or loreal, trust me you can go for this little black stick by Lakme with closed eyes, its that good
It's original, check the batch number, pic attached.
it's Royal blue. check pic with the skin test.
Must buy to have in your collection.