- Item Weight: 18.1 g
- Item model number: ARTIST STYLIST
- ASIN: B006LX8H6O
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 674 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,035 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner, Black, 1.2ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Unique foam tip eyeliner
- Deep intense color
- Easy to apply
- Quick drying
- Easy one stroke application
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you want to define your eyes to perfection, then the Lakmé Absolute Precision Liquid Liner is the one for you. It has a quick dry, long lasting, smudge-free formula that just doesn’t smear. This eyeliner will highlight the beautiful shape of your eyes. It comes with an easy-to-apply applicator which is in a pen-type design, making it simple for you to define the contours of your eyes, to give you the desired look in one stroke! It has a unique tip for super smooth, mistake proof and one stroke precise jet black line. The product is highly pigmented to deliver the ‘blackest of black’ color, and can double up as a Kajal and eyeliner, which can be used on the waterline as well. The Absolute Precision Liquid Liner is smudge proof, long lasting and travel friendly. Its foam tip eyeliner gives you complete control and precise lining for easy one-stroke application. Lakmé is one of India’s leading color cosmetic brands offering a wide range of high-end, world-class color cosmetics and skincare products. Lakmé has a vast product range specially crafted by experts for the Indian skin. The brand has also been redefining fashion in India for over 15 years with Lakmé Fashion Week, India’s premier fashion event.
From the manufacturer
Create a normal cat eye, but in this case, leave room between top and bottom line to create a negative space.
Draw a line from the outermost part of the cat-eye to the halfway point of your bottom lash-line.
Wearing cat eyes eyeliner can bring about a fierce yet feminine touch to your look. Ideal for the days you want to go a little crazy with regular winged eyeliner.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Lakme liners are very gentle on the eyes. Don't cause any skin irritation, nor do they irritate the eyes.
2. Easy to use
1. It's matte, not glossy, so it can look a little faded. If you want a dark black look, go for the Lakme Absolute Gloss Artist Eye Liner. The reason I prefer this one is because the absolute gloss eye liner has a very poor quality brush which got spoiled after just 2-3 uses.
2. It doesn't last very long. When I use it on a semi-regular basis, it lasts me about 3-4 months.
3. After a few uses, the tip becomes blunted, so it's difficult to make a sharp wing.
1.the tip is thick unlike that of colorbar. So in corner eyes it takes huge care so that the liner doesn't become thick.
2. The consistency is not good. So while applying in the wrinkled eyes the liner gets smudged. Colorbar liner did not have this problem
But anyways it's good only. And you can go for it
My recommendation : a must try
Thank you amazon! 😊
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I wasted my money