- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 17.9 x 2 cm ; 9.07 g
- Item model number: NA
- ASIN: B00PFCTY82
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #35,169 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Mascara, Medium to Dark 380, 0.27 Fluid Ounce
|Price:||1,408.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,891.00 (57%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Fiber-infused gel formula enhances brows.
- Full Brow Look
- Fills in hair for even texture.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Achieve effortlessly full brows with the L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Plumper. This brow gel allows you to fix and set brows that last all day.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I wanted to try something like this because it seemed like this would be easy to use and a be time saver. The only thing that worried me was the color. Would it be too dark? Would Joan Crawford be making an appearance? I purchased this in Medium-Dark. The answer: NO! This gel is just the right shade. It makes my brows look just a bit darker and brings out their shape, without being over the top. It's also a time saver, like I thought it would be. It just takes a minute or two to swipe across brows and get them shaped the way I want.
Another plus is that this stuff lasts all day. I work 10 hour days and when I get home my eyebrows are still in place. Also, when I splashed water on my face to wash it, this stuff stayed put. It didn't come off until I used my cleansing cloth.
This product comes in a much larger and longer tube. There is way more product in the tube. The dark brown color is not as ashey as the Benefit brand. It is reasonably priced. (1/3 the price if not more.) One of these tubes lasts twice as long at the Benefit brand.
This product is good and does the trick, BUT I do have to admit I like the Benefit brand better. Here's why: The L'Oreal wand and brush are longer which makes it harder to apply. I kept hitting my eyelid with the wand and would have to clean it up. Because the brush is larger and not as compact as the Benefit brand, it makes it more difficult to easily apply. Also, because there is more product in the tube, it is wetter and sticks to the hairs in a different way. I would have to use a dry eyebrow brush after application to smooth out the color. I actually liked this stuff better after a few months of use, as it was dryer and easier to define my brows. If they redesigned the wand length and brush, I don't know that I could justify the higher priced brand.
So, would I buy it again? Yes. BUT only if I can't afford Benefit....