- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
L'Oreal Paris Studio Hair Gel, 200ml
|Price:||1,152.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||3,547.00 (75%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This gel blends clean-holding technology with multivitamins for a lightweight, clean-feeling product that holds your style but rinses out easily in the shower
- Clean-looking definition and structure
- Strong, lasting hold that won't leave residue or dull your hair
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This gel blends clean-holding technology with multivitamins for a lightweight, clean-feeling product that holds your style but rinses out easily in the shower. Clean-looking definition and structure. Strong, lasting hold that wont leave residue or dull your hair.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Clear Minded has none of that. It's basically a one day use gel, and it's gone by the next morning. It does not stick around and be annoying. Another benefit is that it is not as stiff as the previous version. The previous version made my hair super stiff to the point that it felt like plastic. This new gel is much softer and leaves a wet look all night but does not actually make the hair feel hard or stiff. I definitely recommend this gel over previous generatinos.
The bottles are robust. The caps dont break easily. The gel isn't friable and flaky during the day. I often apply it right out of the shower and it has enough gel nature to not get watery and milky when hair is still a little wet (or I'm still sweating a little from a workout).
This gel holds up to a workout, and doesn't sting eyes when mixed with sweat. Subscribe & save has only broken one cap over the last few years, and they sent a new one right away. Great product, highly recommended.
I tried the Melting Gel, and that was far too watery for me. It provided no structure for my hair.