- Shop with balance and get upto Rs.150 back per customer. Get Rs.75 back for orders above Rs.250; Rs.150 back for orders above Rs.1000.Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance.ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 3% each on Qualifying items offered by Absolute Native Electronics when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Absolute Native Electronics when you purchase 10 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend 7,000.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Absolute Native Electronics. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
LM2596 Voltage Regulator + LED Voltmeter DC Buck Step Down Converter Module
|Price:||489.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Input voltage range: 4-40 v (40 v to limit the highest voltage). Output voltage range:1.25V -37V (decompression mode, input output must be greater than 2 V above).
- Output current: 2 A continuous output. Output power: the maximum 15 w. Ripple frequency: 150 KHZ.
- Grain wave peak: 100 mv. Voltmeter precision: ± 5 ‰ . Tatic power: 20 ma (and input voltage output voltage and digital tube color is closely related to the actual current will exist deviation). With voltage display function, the displayed accuracy is ± 0.05V, range is 0 - 40V.( Note: in order to voltage display more accurate, please ensure that the input voltage is higher than 4V).
- High efficiency,150 kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator. Guaranteed 3A output load current. Thermal shutdown and current limit protection.
- Button to switch measurement of the input or output voltage,and LED indicates the current measurement of the input or output voltage;The nixie tube can be turned off by another button.Mentioned in these states are able to be memorized, is not lost even if the power is disconnected.Buy Now DC-DC Buck Step Down Converter Module LM2596 Voltage Regulator with Led Voltmeter Size:7cm*4cm/2.76″*3.15″ Continuously adjustable output voltage range of 1.25V -37V, 4-40V input voltage range.(The input voltage is at least high than the output voltage of 1.5V).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Adjustable DC-DC converter power supply module upgrades LM2596 voltage regulator module with voltage meter display
100% Brand new and high quality
IN + : input positive/IN - : input negative.
OUT + : output positive/OUT - : output negative.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Shipping was fast.
* Good Quality, Working good.
* LED on/off button & Input/Output Button.
* Holding Buttons gives option for Calibrate the voltmeter.
* 3 (input, output, power) Indicator.
* Main Disappointment is, BAD Packing.
NO BUBBLE WRAP for SAFETY, Small Box lid was broken.
It was my luck, that circuit was in good condition.
* Screws are too small, Expected Long.
2)Reliability:quality is the pivot its just meeting the expectations as described.
3)Design:Top class,this is Example how a buck should be.technically very accurate in performance.
4)Performance:Tested with running a 10w led with 12v 7ah battery does the job without much heat while the led is red hot aftet 15 mins
5)safety:it equipped with important safety features like over load and reverse polarity,so no fear of anything use it as your friend who forgives all your mistakes.
Feeling little costly
No connecting screws as show in the picture.
Advise: Definitely recommend for all purpose buck right from experimenting enthusiasts for playing with 3v toy motor to 12v 10w leds the voltage variability and display gives you the max use of the money spent.you will never repent,never ever.
IF YOU WANT A BUCK GO FOR IT WITH YOUR EYES KEPT SHUT TIGHT.
but check for the price again model is flawless.
Thanks for reading this is my first review its the bucks performance that made me to write.