LG Stylus 2 Plus (Titan)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 16MP primary camera with auto focus, LED flash, touch focus, face detection, panorama and 8MP front facing camera
- 14.478 centimeters (5.7-inch) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 386 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.2GHz + 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 7 hours and standby time of 315 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Premium and Sleek Design With double chrome lines and rounded edges, this device is made to stand out and slimmed to fit in. The full HD IPS Quantum Display bring your world to life in vivid color and clarity on the screen. The IPS Quantum display applied to LG's premium smartphones produces high-contrast, vibrant images that are rich and authentic in color.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Nice and unique Look.
2. Nice Stylus
3. Nice display
4. No lag while general use
5. Smart cover
6. Solid build quality
1. Low light photo is not satisfactory.
2. Speaker is not loud and installed on back side.
3. become slightly hot while normal use
4. Have no fingerprint sensor.
Overall, I am satisfied with the phone. It gives you a unique feeling and unique impression. It is a good deal if you are not gamer.
I have seen that many people decide the phone based on its specification but LG has something to give which cannot be listed.
2 - back cam is 16MP but phones today have only 13MP max
3 - 8MP selfi cam with flash
4 - 1080p Display
5 - Android V7.0 update
6 - Removable bat
7 - weightless
8 - Vodafone 4G is not supported
9 - apps can be moved to SD
10 - Nice UI and Themes
This phone not Worth buying.