Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
LG 2 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, KS-Q24ENXA, White)
|Price:||FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 17,491.00 (27%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Split AC with inverter compressor: Variable speed compressor which adjusts power depending on heat load. It is most energy efficient and has lowest-noise operation
- Capacity: 2 Ton. Suitable for large sized rooms (151 sq ft to 200 sq. ft)
- Energy Rating: 3 Star. Annual Energy Consumption: 1291.36 units. ISEER Value: 3.72 (Please refer energy label on product page or contact brand for more details)
- Warranty: 1 Year (Comprehensive), 10 Years (Compressor with Gas Charging)
- Copper Condenser Coil: Better cooling and requires low maintenance ; Power Supply (Volt/Phase/Hz): 220-240/Single/50, Power Input (Watts): 2090, Running Current (Amps): 9.6 ; Dimensions:- Indoor (mm) (WxHxD): 998 x 330 x 210, Outdoor (mm) (WxHxD): 870 x 655 x 322
- Special Features: Antibacterial_Coating; Dust_Filter; Air_Purifier; Dehumidifier
- Refrigerant gas: R32. Environment friendly - no ozone depletion potential and low global warming potential
Need help buying an Air Conditioner? Check our ACs buying guide.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 5 offers
- Exchange Offer: Enter your pincode to view Exchange offer
- No Cost EMI (2): No Cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv EMI cards. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price. Here's how
- No Cost EMI available on all major credit cards. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price. Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
LG KS-Q24ENXA 3 star rated split air conditioner with auto clean that's prevent bacteria or mould from breeding and eliminate potential odours from your ac .Other features include - micro dust protection filter, dual inverter compressor, gold fin condenser, ocean black protection and many more.
From the manufacturer
Dual Inverter Compressor
Dual Rotary Compressor offers faster cooling & more savings.
With a cooling score of 5, LG Air conditioner assures true cooling performance even at high ambient temperature.
100% Copper with Ocean Black Protection
Special Ocean Black Protection applied to both Indoor & Outdoor unit provide exceptional durability for the air conditioner in typical Indian regions affected from sand, salt, industrial smoke & pollutants.
Instantly at Peace With the Himalaya Cool Technology
LG air conditioners with the unique Himalaya Cool Technology promise to cool you as soon as you switch on the air conditioner. With just the touch of a button, you will feel as cool as in the Himalayas.
Active Energy Control
A four-step energy control particularly for the hot summer months. The efficiency of the Active Energy Control feature limits power consumption from 40%to 80% as compared to normal usage and saves up to 57% of energy.
Monsoon Comfort Moisture Done Away With
A sub-divided Temperature Control Matrix for the humid Monsoon Season when the indoor temperature varies between 29˚C & 31˚C. It automatically senses the ambient temperature and optimally adjusts for maximum comfort, effectively reducing power consumption.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, KS-Q18YNZA, White)
LG 2 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, JS-Q24AUXA1, White)
LG 2 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, KS-Q24SNXD, White)
Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, 243V EZL, White)
Voltas 2 Ton 3 Star Split AC (Alloy, 243 CZO1, White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Voltas shoppe||Voltas shoppe||Voltas shoppe||Voltas shoppe|
|Capacity||2 tons||1.5 tons||2 tons||2 tons||2 tons||2 tons|
|Efficiency||3 Star Rating||5 Star Rating||3 Star Rating||3 Star Rating||3 Star Rating||3 Star Rating|
|Indoor Unit Weight (KGs)||11 kg||11.5 kg||12 kg||11 kg||16 kg||64 kg|
|Input Power||—||—||—||2,090 watts||2,150 watts||1,744 watts|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 99.8 x 33 Centimetres||21 x 99.8 x 33 Centimetres||32.2 Centimetres x 1.09 meters x 65.5 Centimetres||21 x 99.8 x 21 Centimetres||24 Centimetres x 1.08 meters x 32.5 Centimetres||24 Centimetres x 1.07 meters x 32 Centimetres|
|Model Number||KS-Q24ENXA||KS-Q18YNZA||JS-Q24AUXA1.ANLG||KS-Q24SNXD||243V EZL||243 CZO1|
|Indoor Noise Level (Decibels)||34 dB||31 dB||34 dB||—||48 dB||—|
|Voltage||230 volts||230 volts||230 volts||220 volts||230 volts||230 volts|
|Warranty Description||1 Year (Comprehensive), 10 Years (Compressor with Gas Charging)||1 Year (Comprehensive), 10 Years (Compressor with Gas Charging)||Warranty: 1 year on product, 10 years on condenser, 10 years on compressor||1 year on product, 10 years on condenser, 10 years on compressor||1 year on product, 1 year on condenser, 5 years on compressor||Warranty : 1 year on product, 1 year on condenser, 5 years on compressor|
Showing 1-8 of 20 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Gas leak after 4-5 days: Raised a complaint with LG and the tehnician came next day and filled gas. Told me the problem has been fixed
2. Gas leak another 2 weeks later: Raised a complaint with LG and the tehnician came next day and filled gas. Told me the problem has been fixed now and there was a loose screw last time
3. Gas leak another 2 weeks later: Raised a complaint with LG and told about the repeated gas leaks. They told me they will assign a senior engineer this time and he will call me within 2 hours. I got no call. He called me a day later and came. Without inspecting he said that cooling is fine. When I pointed out that the AC was set to 20 degrees and the temperature inside was 30 degrees he tried to check gas. He said there is no gas leakage. I still pointed out to him that the AC is not sending out cool air. He said someone else with a vacuum pump or something will inspect and the person will show up in an hour. He left the place without figuring out anything. Nobody came after that. This so-called senior engineer was not picking up the call after that. The service center never picks the call anyway. I escalated to the area manager who said he will look into it. When I followed up with him, he said he is not able to call the service center.
A day later another person visited and found the leakage in another pipe. He filled gas and fixed it. Been 2 days now and the AC is working fine. I hope there isn't another leakage 2 weeks from now.
Overall I found the technicians extremely careless in their work. The service center does not pick up calls. There is no proper and responsible escalatory ladder in LG who can promptly look into such irresponsible behavior.
While the product might be good ( my other LG AC, washing machine, TV are all working very well ), the service quality is pathetic since the technicians are unprofessional and pathetic.
Even if you call them repeatedly there's so satisfying result but I finally got it installed 4 days later and I'm happy with the product. Not so happy with pathetic service by LG.
We've had the unit for a month now and it is running without any problems. We have a beautifully cooled room now! The energy saver modes really help keep the electricity bills under control when it isn't quite as hot, and the power is there when we need it on the hot days. I highly recommend this 2 ton LG Ac unit.