LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, JS-Q18CPXD2, White)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Energy Rating: 3 Star
- Type: Inverter Split AC
- 1.5 Ton Capacity: Suitable for medium sized rooms (121 to 179 sq ft)
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on product and 9 years warranty on compressor
- Condenser Type: Copper for best in class, energy efficient cooling with easy maintenance
- Special features: Stabilizer free operation, gold fin condenser, annual electricity consumption: 1092 units/year as per BEE Label
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
LG’s Dual Inverter Compressor solves improper, cooling and noise problems, resulting in an air conditioner that cools faster, lasts longer, and runs quieter. With the 10 year warranty on the compressor, users can enjoy the benefits of LG air conditioner for a longer period of time. LG air conditioners with the unique Himalaya Cool Technology promise to cool you as soon as you switch on the air conditioner. With just the touch of a button, you will feel as cool as in the Himalayas. The Monsoon Comfort technology provides the right cooling during high humidity and monsoon season. As compared to the normal dehumidification mode in other air conditioners, the monsoon comfort technology prevents overcooling and saves energy up to 36.4 percent.
From the manufacturer
Get Faster Cooling and More Saving
Dual Inverter Technology
It has Varied Speed Dual Rotary compressor that exhibits wider rotational frequency range.
What is an Inverter AC?
Inverters ACs have variable tonnage technology. Unlike normal ACs, it increases the cooling capacity to give faster cooling till the desired temperature is reached & reduces the tonnage thereafter, leading to higher energy savings.
What is the Energy Consumption for this AC?
While the energy consumption will depend on individual’s usage, temperature and room size; our estimates show that the annual power consumption for this AC would be around is 1092 KWh (Units).
What will be the approximate electricity charges on usage of this AC?
Taking an approximation, at 1092 KWh annual consumption, electricity bill in a month is expected to be Rs. 1200 (at unit rate of Rs 7.3 per kWh with 8 hours of daily usage in a month of 30 days).
What is the maximum room size this 1.5 Ton AC can work?
The maximum recommended cooling area is 150 sq. ft.
What is ocean black protection?
LG’s Ocean Black Protection over evaporator coil & heat exchanger offers Double sided protection and prevents corrosion of critical parts including copper coils.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Earlier I had issues with lg technician who installated this. He didn’t behave professionally and had argument and showed 2000 rupee note to leave without installing. I requested lg to recheck the installation but they said they trust the instAllation and turned down my request
On 2nd usage after installation, the ac started leaking in middle of night.
This is not the experience one would expect with summer just coming up.
Regarding AC: Good One. Go For it
1. Nicely cools my 12*13 room in 10 minutes on normal cooling. Takes less than 5 minutes to cool using himalayan cool feature.
2. Vertical air flow movement of the fin is there. No horizontal movement.
3. Himalayan Cool feature is nice
4. AC self clean feature is nice to have
5. AC has 3M filter too with normal filters.
6. You can schedule a time to switch on/off the ac on your desired time
7. Energy saver feature is there which shuts the unit down for a minute or so once the required temperature is achieved and restarts automatically
8. Minimum temperature 18 degrees centigrade
9. You can switch off the AC LED if it bothers you at night which is a nice feature
Regarding LG AC Service: POOR
1. They didn't install the outdoor unit properly where they should have used 6 bolts but they only used 5.
2. They didn't close the pipe hole.
3. They didn't connect the AC wire to the MCB
4. They didn't give any demo of the product.