LG 42LB5820 106 cm (42 inches) Full HD LED Smart Television (Silver)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Full HD, 1920 x 1080
- Input: 3 x HDMI, 3 x USB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- SmartShare - Tag On (NFC), Miracast, 2nd Display, MHL Compatible (Smart Mobile Link), Intel WiDi
- For requesting installation, Amazon will connect with you via Email and SMS on your registered mobile number to share the next steps for Installation. In case you need any assistance, please reach out to us on our Toll Free Number 1800 3000 9027.
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Easy Return policy
Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Description for LG 42LB5820 106 cm (42 inches) Full HD LED Smart Television (Silver)
Brand LG Model Name 42LB5820 Screen Type LED Display Size 42 inches HD Technology & Resolution Full HD, 1920 x 1080 Smart TV Yes Motion Sensor Yes Slim LED Yes HDMI 1 USB 1 Built In Wi-Fi Yes Internet Features Built In Wi-Fi Yes Mobile High-Definition Link Yes Ethernet (RJ45) 1 (Rear) Connectivity Features HDMI 1 USB 1 Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) 1 (Rear) Composite In (AV) 1 Composite Audio (CVBS) Input, 1 (Rear) Headphone Jack 1 (Rear) Digital Audio Output (Optical) 1 (Rear) Other Connectivity Features RF Input: 1 (Rear) Video Features Picture Engine Triple XD Engine Analog TV Reception PAL/SECAM BG/DK, NTSC M, PAL I Digital TV Reception Terrestrial DVB-T Panel Type Advanced IPS LED LCD Backlight Module Slim LED Aspect Ratio 8 Modes (16:9, Just Scan, Original, Full Wide, 4:3, 14:9, Zoom, Cinema Zoom) Other Video Features Active Noise Reduction Dynamic Clear White Real Cinema 24p Show More Audio Features Number of Speakers 2 Sound Technology Dolby Digital Decoder Speaker Output RMS 20 W Sound Mode Bollywood, Standard, Cinema, Soccer, News, Game Other Audio Features DTS Decoder Virtual Surround Plus Format Auto Detection Show More Convenience Features Other Convenience Features Voice Recognition Compatible, Time Machine, Tag On Power Features Power Requirement AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz Power Consumption 0.3 W (Stand By) Remote Control Features RF Capable Yes Internet Access Yes
From the Manufacturer
The secret behind LG TV’s life-like color and wide viewing angle is the panel. Just as the quality of the beans determines the quality of the coffee, the quality of the panel determines the quality of the TV. The IPS Panel used by LG is the reason why LG LED TVs have clearer, more consistent, and sturdy screens.
Enjoy sheer perfection of Color, Contrast, and Clarity with the all-powerful Triple XD Engine. LG's latest and most advanced Triple XD Engine brings the highest level of excellence in Color, Contrast, and Clarity for the best picture quality and performance.
Browse and share files from external devices wirelessly on your large TV screen or watch TV on another smart device with LG Smart TV’s Smart Share. LG introduces a true Smart TV that connects to other devices more easily than ever. Enjoy any content without constraint.
With the cool and sleek metallic look, the new design will place your TV on a higher level and change your living room forever. Metallic design TVs are slimmer, have one frame design and the metallic finish make it your priced possession.
Hear the most optimized sound for Indian Content Set your sound settings to BollyWood Mode OR Smart Sound Mode(In case of smart TV) and it will automatically select the right sound EQ for the Indian movie content that you watch on TV. Whether it is typical masala song from Bollywood or any other genres, you no longer have to choose a sound mode as the TV will do it for you, allowing you to enjoy the best sound for your entertainment.The bollywood mode gives listeners the sensation that sound is streaming from the ceiling right above them. With sound pouring in from nearly all directions a more realistic three dimensional sound can be experience.
LG’s slim depth and narrow bezel design nearly eliminates the space between the screen and bezel so that they can blend together beautifully.
Enjoy seamless home entertainment with Wi-Fi Built-in. Just like a smartphone, LG Smart TV now has a Wi-Fi chip built in the system, allowing greater connectivity and access to and from the TV.
Connect and watch HD content from your phone on the TV’s large screen with your MHL cable. The phone is also charged while it is connected.
The new stylish design stand is going to take the look of your TV to the highest pinnacle and change your living room into a designer room.
Miracast allows screen mirroring from mobile devices to TV. Just mirror the screen of mobile devices and enjoy mobile contents -pictures, videos, games- right on the TV screen.
Sharing between your mobile device and your television has never been simpler with Tag On, a feature that allows mutual content sharing and mirroring by simply "tagging" the smartphone to an NFC sticker provided with the TV.
Using 2nd Display, you can watch TV programs or blu-ray titles with your smart phone or tablet PC from anywhere within the range of Wi-Fi..
Intel’s WiDi (Wireless Display) technology enables easy and fast connection between LG TVs and laptop PCs without requiring a network or messy cables
Enjoy a virtual game console inside your TV. LG Smart TV's Game World brings tremendous amount of fun with many games to download and enjoy. Within it await unlimited possibilities for gaming entertainment thanks to LG's patented Magic Remote, which is much like a console controller. Welcome to the groundbreaking union of TV and game console
The best selection of enjoyable content provided for you to access with ease. The Premium Content card selects and categorizes the most popular and useful content in your country, provided via partnership with the best content providers. Enjoy the best entertainment whenever you want.
Enjoy surfing the web, just on a bigger screen! You can search the Internet and access web content easily through an intuitive user environment with the convenient Magic Remote!
Enjoy clear and audible dialogue with Clear Voice II. Clear Voice II automatically recognizes and enhances the volume of human voices in movies and shows to make them more audible against background sound.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The official LG service provider demanded Rs.4500 for demo, wall mounting and installation. I did not need any demo or installation. So, I had it wall mounted at a cost of only Rs.1800 (including the bracket and installation charges) thru a technician by contacting a salesman of a local electronics goods retailer in Bangalore.
1. The TV looks good, connects to internet in a jiffy, has easy to use features. Is really bigger looking but lighter than my old 32 inch LG LCD TV!
2. The HD movies and TV channels look very very good.
3. Low definition movies (I am a still a fan of old B&W Tamil movies of pre-60s era!) look ok, there is no image distortion or appearance of square pixels or blocks on the screen. Just that the picture is not sharp because of low definition.
4. Audio is loud and clear. Enough for my hall or bedroom.
5. I used it first in our hall with just the stands and placed it on our showcase until the technician could come in and fix it on the wall. I have now had it mounted in our bedroom. It really looks good on the wall.
Advise for buyers:
1. Magic remote is not part of the standard package; check this first with seller before placing the order. My seller said it is NOT included. You can install a remote application in your tab or smart phone - this will give you all the features that the magic remote can give, provided the the tab / phone is compatible and has all the software installed for voice recognition, etc. I think the magic remote is good but it is not essential. The standard remote that comes with the TV is ok for normal use. When surfing the net, you may find it cumbersome. I use the tab with the Remote TV app for such purpose or just happily manage with the standard remote, if the surfing is just to look for a specific movie and play it on the TV.
2. Installation and demo are not included in price. But it is easy, if you have two people working together. Just get an extra hand from family or neighbour.
3. If you use the old set top box with the three (Red-Green-Yellow) pins for video & audio connection, you must first plug them in before doing the wall mounting. Also the power cable should be plugged in. You technician should advise you in that. If you are using the HDMI or USB connection, it can be plugged or removed after the wall mounting, since there is some 3 inch gap between the wall and the back of the TV. With my thin hands, plugging them is not a problem.
4. Be careful when unpacking. Hold with both hands, with one hand supporting the bottom. It is not heavy, so one person can easily handle it. However, when unpacking take help.
5. Do not try to wall mount by yourself, unless you are a good carpenter. Our technician used four anchor bolts, a spirit level and the right tools for fixing it on wall.
Last comment: The TV is available for half the price (or 60% of the price) in the gulf or in the far east countries without international warranty. You can buy warranty after the purchase in India. You have to pay the duty at the airport, but overall it is still cheaper. I have not gone for that route, so I dont know how good this option will be. I have added a photo of the TV in this review (photo taken from an old phone, so it does not do justice to the great look it really has).
I loved the sound and picture quality of TV. No matter at what distance you sit it offers good pic quality. Must buy!
I got free magic remote and installation and demo too! Don't know why others didn't get. Price i bought was 46K
Amazon & LG experience
1) Posted reviews was very helpful to decide on the TV i wanted. It was a good reference along with videos on youtube.
2) Picked up the TV for almost 47K on Amazon whereas i found it outside for approx 60K. I was reluctant at the beginning to purchase the TV online (it was my first online purchase for a big amount/product) due to the price difference but the risk was absolutely worth it.
3) Packaging is 10/10 and got it delivered the very next day through i was informed it would take 4-5 days. Packaging was simply awesome, LG carton was wrapped with air bubble pack within a larger carton to ensure no damage no matter what.
4) LG confirmed warranty will be valid for an online purchase however need to pay for installation & demo. (amount was less than 1000 for table top installation)
5) Called LG and requested a time slot as per my convenience and tech arrived for installation.
6) TV is light in weight and sleek. Gives an elegant look to your hall/room.
7) Pic quality is sharp and very clear specially when you are playing HD videos.
8) Multiple modes for sound and picture to select the most appropriate.
9) Sound is not very high. Need to play on high level or connect an external sound system for better effects.
10) Several internet based apps to use with the smart option.
11) All USB/HDMI ports are well placed and easy to reach even if the TV is wall mounted.
Would give 4/5 due to sound level, rest is all good and more than satisfied with my new LG 42LB5820.
2. You need to buy a proprietary LG-only video camera to be able to Skype
2. The Apps in the app store are amateurish and clumsy. The interface between the apps and the TV is terrible. Typing quickly on the app confuses the TV's OS.
3. When my parents called the LG call center and inquired about installation: they were told they would have to pay 800 Rs + any expenses quoted by the technician who would come home.
Very disappointed. Would have returned the TV if I could.
Not very happy right now, I may change my opinion in a later stage after using it for some time...