- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 15.2 x 21.6 cm ; 1.41 Kg
- Item model number: SPL06-07A1W4-BKT-K1
- ASIN: B010FWU62E
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 August 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #22,14,450 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Kuna Smart Home Security Outdoor Light & Camera - Craftsman Black
- Kuna is a smart home security camera in a stylish outdoor light that detects and allows you to interact with people outside your door
- The security device includes HD live and recorded video, two-way intercom, alarm, smart motion detection alerts to your phone, and more
- Easy 15 minute installation with no batteries to replace so you have continuous protection around the clock
- Be protected at all times - Access HD live video with 720P wide angle camera and two way intercom, 100 dB alarm siren, smart light control
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: Smart Security Light | Colour: Craftsman Black
Getting your house broken into is a terrible feeling. It's not just the things you lose, but because your home feels violated. Catching the criminal is good, but it's better to keep it from happening in the first place. That's why we created KUNA, to help you prevent break-ins and protect the ones who matter most. Meet the next generation in Home Security and Burglary Prevention: The KUNA Smart Security Light. This beautiful outdoor metal and glass wall lantern includes a 720P HD Video Camera and Smart Technology to live stream video from your home to your phone. Receive real-time notifications when a visitor is detected at your door. When motion is detected, push notifications are sent via our mobile app to your smart phone. Not only can you see who is at your door (from your phone), but you can communicate with these people via our live Intercom 2 way voice feature. You can speak live or send pre-recorded voice messages via your smart phone. With the push of a button, sound an alarm to deter burglars. KUNA supports iOS and Android devices. KUNA is a smart Wi-Fi security camera and video intercom, built into an elegant outdoor light. It detects people coming to your home and alerts you so you can see and speak to them using your smartphone, from anywhere. Stop break-ins before they happen. Start protecting your home and family with KUNA today.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) they offer no phone support (pre-sales, technical, or otherwise). If you have any issues you have to communicate by e-mail ... good luck with that if you're in the middle of installation and have problems.
2) if you want to view recorded video, that is a PAID service ($50 annually for a single camera) after the free 30-day trial. If you don't subscribe to the service, all you get is live video. If you're using the camera for security purposes, you really need recorded video.
3) their system is closed: you can't stream live video from the camera to any other application (for example a web browser, an NVR, etc.) ... the Kuna app is the only way to view live video. You can download a copy of recorded video (assuming you've bought that service), but ALL video is stored on their servers. You'll have to judge if you're comfortable with trusting a company - that doesn't even list a phone number - with video that potentially details the comings and goings at your residence.
4) the cameras don't have infrared lights ... In order for them to be useful after dark, you'll have to keep the lamp turned on.
I think this product has great potential, if they get a real support system and integrate better with other home security/automation products.
I have been using my Kuna lights for 4 months and I can say that they have been very dependable. They are the first line in my home security setup (since both of them face towards the roadway and cars entering my driveway). On more than one occasion they have helped me to shoo away unwanted solicitors when I was away from home. They have also been invaluable when one of the kids gets locked out of the house, they can get my attention (Kuna app will keep sending my iPhone notifications while they stand at the camera) to remotely unlock the door. I have also noticed that the Kuna live video stream is very responsive with no noticeable lag; I'm watching essentially a real-time feed, compared to my Nest Cam (also facing towards the road, for comparison) which has a lag of up to 10 seconds (both set on 720p, both cloud-based solutions, both using the same local router/network).
I *really* want to see this product provide IFTTT channels for the motion detection, alarm feature and light controls; and also a LAN-accessible video stream to integrate with my other IP cameras.
My rating goes up to 3 1/2 stars based on the reliability and performance, even though I can't mark 1/2 of a star.
The customer service from Kuna is non-existing. They don't have a phone # to call. The only contact with them is by email. Being that the Maximus Outdoor Light is more reliable then the camera, I only sent Kuna emails in regards to the problems with the Toucan Outdoor Camera and asked for an exchange (not a refund). Kuna Customer Service Rep. Christopher Elliott responded via email that I set my sensitivity too high at 100% and suggested that I reset my system by turning it off for 20 seconds to reset it. I checked my setting, and it was at 45% sensitivity. I went ahead and reset it per Elliott's email, but the results were the same. I sent Kuna 4 additional follow up emails asking them to exchange the camera, but they chose to ignore them and would not respond.
Kuna has unreliable products, extremely bad customer service. Save yourself the headache, don't buy their products - especially these 2 products.