- Paperback: 554 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited; 2nd Revised edition edition (30 May 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788837606
- ISBN-13: 978-1788837606
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 3.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,25,588 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Kubernetes Cookbook: Practical solutions to container orchestration, 2nd Edition Paperback – Import, 30 May 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Hideto Saito has around 20 years of experience in the computer industry. In 1998, while working for Sun Microsystems Japan, he was impressed by Solaris OS, OPENSTEP, and Sun Ultra Enterprise 10000 (also known as StarFire). He then decided to pursue UNIX and macOS operating systems. In 2006, he relocated to southern California as a software engineer to develop products and services running on Linux and macOS X. He was especially renowned for his quick Objective-C code when he was drunk. He is also an enthusiast of Japanese anime, drama, and motorsports, and he loves Japanese Otaku culture. Hui-Chuan Chloe Lee is a DevOps and software developer. She has worked in the software industry on a wide range of projects for over five years. As a technology enthusiast, she loves trying and learning about new technologies, which makes her life happier and more fulfilling. In her free time, she enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with the people she loves. Ke-Jou Carol Hsu has three years of experience working as a software engineer and is currently a PhD student in the area of computer systems. Not only involved programming, she also enjoys getting multiple applications and machines perfectly working together to solve big problems. In her free time, she loves movies, music, cooking, and working out.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
With its step by step guide to do anything k8s, anyone should be able to pick it up real quick.
Thank you authors.