- Hardcover: 1632 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 9 edition (27 December 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0138024618
- ISBN-13: 978-0138024611
- Product Dimensions: 22.4 x 5.8 x 27.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,31,569 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 1,273.51 Delivery charge
Kozier & Erb's Fundamentals of Nursing (Fundamentals of Nursing (Old Edition)) Hardcover – 27 Dec 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Other than that, great deal! I did not need the code, only the book. So this allowed me to save a lot of money!
This book and the book including the MyNursingLab access code have two completely different ISBN numbers.
It is a little more expensive, but that is because there is more included. When searching for a text book, always include the ISBN needed in the search bar rather than the title.
If you have already bought the book, no worries! You can buy an access code seperatly!
This is all included in the description of this book including ISBN numbers. I hope this was helpful!