- Paperback: 227 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (8 December 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788390806
- ISBN-13: 978-1788390804
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.5 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#5,17,368 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1264 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Languages > Java
- #3640 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Software & Business Applications
- #4594 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Computer Science > Programming Languages
Kotlin Blueprints Paperback – Import, 8 Dec 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This books does a really good job of explaining the essentials of working with the Kotlin language in various contexts. I appreciate the use of several different third-party libraries to show how diverse the ecosystem is already. I would recommend you give this a read!