Kore 20 Kg (PVC/Rubber) Combo Home Gym Kit with Gym Accessories
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 20 kg of PVC weight (2 kg x 4 = 8kg + 3 kg x 4 = 12 kg)
- 1 x 5 feet plain rod + 1 x 3 feet curl rod + 2 x 14 inch dumbbell rods
- 100 percent pure leather gym gloves + 1 gym backpack + 1 skipping rope + 1 hand gripper + 4 locks and clippers comes with the rods
- A combination of all gym equipment for the perfect workout
- Other Features: Highly Durable and Long Lasting &Combination of All Gym Equipments for Perfect Workout
- A perfect muscle builder
- In-Box Contents: 20 kg of PVC Weight (2 kg x 4 = 8kg, 3 kg x 4 = 12 kg), 1 x 5 feet Plain Rod, 1 x 3 feet Curl Rod, 2 x 14 inch Dumbbell Rods
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The gym set comes with 8 plates that are made up of PVC for a safer workout routine. This makes the plates free from rusting as they are not made of traditional iron. This PVC also makes the equipment durable and long-lasting.
The product set also includes a skipping rope for your intense skipping workouts. The rope is made of PVC material while the handle is padded which provides a perfect cushion for your palms.
Chrome Finished Rods
The product set comes with one 3 feet curved rod and a 5 feet plain rod which has a chrome finish. The chrome finish helps the items to last longer even under severe mechanical contact and wear situations.
1,791 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,791 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is my unbiased review about the product :-
> PLAIN ROD & CURL ROD(1 each) : Are really strong and easily serve their purpose. The etchings provided for grip on the rods do aid us while lifting.
>DUMBBELL RODS(2) : Are really good (strong & reliable). The coating on the entire surface of the rods aid us pretty well and also provides a classy look to it.
>RUBBER WEIGHTS(2 Kg x 4 = 8 Kg plus 3 Kg x 4 = 12 Kg) : The weights are precise, but since they are made of rubber do clean them occasionally with a dry cloth especially in moist weather conditions, as white fungus type material tends to form on the surface and at times also gives out a foul smell.
>LOCKS(4): The locks which are for holding the weights onto the dumbbell rod are pretty good and fit perfectly onto the threading provided on the rods. But at times it tries to loosen out from the grip, which can be avoided (in case it happens) by using a really thin cloth or small thread for making sure that it remains tight.
>CLIPPERS(4): They are not that great and fail to hold the weights in the plain and curl rods while the rods are tilted a bit too much vertically(be cautious during workout). But i would like to mention that they hold the weights in position while the rods are horizontal (even when rods are slightly tilted).
>1 skipping rope & 1 hand gripper: The rope is just OK(I don't use it). The hand gripper is really solid and is worth it.
>gym gloves(1 pair): Are really bad(bad stitching & material)
OVERALL:: THE PRODUCT IS WORTH THE BUY(DUE TO ITS LOW PRICE). IT SERVES THE PURPOSE FOR A BEGINNER AND CAN BE PURCHASED AS THE FIRST EQUIPMENT OF OUR PERSONAL TRAINING KIT.
The weighs are too big in size and come in your way when doing close to body exercises.
Good for the price though
Plates - they smell stingy for some days then they will start losing their odour. Also, they will start losing their colour which can blacken your hands or other body parts. Plates are solidly built and won't be cracked easily. 3 out of 5 stars.
Dumbells Rods and Locks - Rods are quite nice in quality, solid grip. Locks work very well. 4 out of 5 stars.
Barbell and Locks - Barbells are solid but the finishing of the material has not been done well(See Images). Locks don't work. And if they work they don't work well, very time-consuming, frustrating. Locks are built with low-quality alloy. 3 out of 5 stars
Hand Gripper - Only children can use it. It's very fragile. Very Low Quality. 2 out of 5 stars.
Skipping Rope - Poor quality built. You can find this at any local store costs Rs. 20. You'll break it accidentally. 2 out of 5 stars
Gloves - Not of very rich quality but will work for you. 3 out of 5 stars
Bag - Poor Quality. Its very thin, like a paper. 2 out of 5 stars.