Kore PVC-DM COMBO16 Home Gym Dumbbells Kit
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 4 kg of PVC weight (1 kg x 4 = 4 kg)
- 2 x 14 inch dumbbell rods with nuts
- A combination of gym equipment for the perfect workout
- Highly durable and long lasting
- A perfect muscle builder
- In-Box Contents: 4 kg of PVC Weight (1 kg x 4 = 4 kg), 2 x 14 inch Dumbbell Rods With Nuts
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Showing 1-8 of 2,015 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product is good, the weights and the rod. Grip is good o the rod and weights doesn't smell or any paint/rubber coming out of it.
But usability is not so great.
- Cheap and does the job
- If you don't drop the weights, they'll last very long
- You can use dumbells of weight 4kg, 6 kg and 10 kg in each hand
- You can make dumbells of weight 2, 3, 5, 7kgs
- One a weight is screwed in the rod, it's very inconvenient to replace a weight in it. E.g Once you're done with a set with 4 kgs, it takes a lots of time and frustrating to change it to 6kgs.
For the cons above, I've ordered just a set of rod, so that I have permanent dumbells of weights 4kgs and 6 kgs. and another rubber dumbell pair of 3 kgs. So a total dumbell set in around 2k
- The weights felt good even though it was a low quality plastic build
- The dumbbell rod felt good and balanced. They are coated so grip is better than fully metal ones
- Inexpensive and suitable for someone who works out for occasionally and doesn't mind some flaws (listed in next section)
- The product doesn't come with a storage box
- The stoppers that prevent the weights from sliding off are awful, very low quality plastic
- The threading on the rods are very close together. This means wasting a lot of time putting the stoppers on or removing them. If you intend to add or change weights during your workout (which is something most people who workout regularly do), you will spend more time spinning the stoppers in and out than on the actual workout. Also, there were dents and nicks on the threads so the stoppers would get stuck often. And as the stoppers were of a low-quality plastic I was certain they would soon get damaged by the threads
- The poor manufacturing was also evident by some plastic having melted on to the threads
3. Great for beginners
4. Easy to store
1. It isn't very durable (you need to treat it very very gently, then and only then will this product last for a long time.)
2. The caps tend to move a little on the dumbbells if you hit them on any hard surface which cause a minute amount of sand to leak. (Not enough to reduce the weight of the dumbelle but it really is annoying when you're bench pressing and you hit the two dumbelles on top and a few grains of sand fall in your eye)
All in all, go for it if you're just starting at home and don't know if you want to invest your time and money in the gym yet.