- Platform: Xbox One
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
PES 2017 (Xbox One)
|Price:||1,799.00 + 100.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||700.00 (28%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Real Touch - Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them, dictating flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball
- Precise Pass - Combining Real Touch and real ball physics, passing is an art form in PES 2017. The pass that is made on the best situation and timing will generate a perfect trajectory
- Authentic Visuals - Visuals have seen a major upgrade. Nothing has been left untouched, from player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums totally revamped. Never has a game looked so real
- Natural Player Movement - Hundreds of new animations bring the players and goalkeepers to life
- Goal Keeping - Keepers see a great jump in quality through added motions and animations, creating the most agile keepers in PES history
- Total Team Control - Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked and carefully controlled with simple controls
- Advanced Instructions - Strategies such as tiki-taka and heavy man-mark can be set in "Advanced Instructions", which adds huge variety in how you plan to win
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Konami’s ground-breaking 'Fox Engine' again delivers the power for a game set to hit new heights with a host of key gameplay advances. The focus of PES 2017 is the fun in playing against another player, and all the new features support this ethos. Central to the new game is ‘Real Touch’, which authentically reproduces a wealth of ways to receive and control a pass. Different players use varying techniques and Real Touch mimics these using complex ball physics and subtle control nuances as the pass is met. The new system is then complemented with the advent of the new ‘Precise Pass’ system. Precise Pass extends the Real Touch basis of using the ability of the player with the ball to determine the accuracy of each pass. The movement of the ball in relation to the position of the player and the intended target for the pass all contribute towards its accuracy, adding a genuine feeling of excitement when a defence is split with an inch-perfect ball. For a full listing of features and details on the newly announced PES 2017. PES League originally started in 2001 by Konami as a national tournament in France, and later broadened its scope to become a full-scale global tournament. With the PES World Finals taking place on the same weekend as the UEFA Champions League Final, it’s one of the biggest football spectacles in the world and draws a great deal of attention each year.
Hardware Platform: Xbox One
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cant get more realistic than this
The players' movements, their style, the way players react after conceding a goal is pretty authentic. The wide array of options available in the tactical battle is far more than any other game (FIFA) and changing each tactic does make a difference in the gameplay unlike other games (again FIFA)