Kodak 122 cm (50 inches) 50FHDXSMART Full HD LED Smart TV (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HD Ready (Resolution: 1920 x 1080)
- Connectivity - Input: 3*HDMI, 3*USB
- Audio: 20 W output
- Free standard wall mount included in box
- 1 year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Easy Return policy
Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
1) Pcquest.com : “Affordable, Smart TV, Air Remote Control, Smart Glass Protection, Good sound quality”
2) Gogi.in : “If you compare the build quality and finishing of other smart TVs available in the market, the quality of Kodak TVs is much better.”
3) Livemint.com : “The supremacy that the likes of Samsung enjoyed for a prolonged period is now gone. Proof, if any were needed, comes in the form of the Kodak FHD-XSMART television.”
4) Gadgetnow.com : “It definitely has got the required ammo to take on established Indian players, such as Intex, Vu, Micromax, or even multi-nationals like Samsung's mid-range LED TVs.”
5) Ibtimes.co.in : “The pricing is quite attractive for a TV of its specs and Kodak is a well-known and a reliable brand.”
6) The Economics Times : “We were impressed by the TV's image quality. It has good brightness levels, shows vivid colour and has wide viewing angles.”
From the manufacturer
Wide Viewing Angles
Watch content clearly even from the sides of the TV without loss in colour shifts, black levels, and brightness.
A+ Grade IPS Panel
Watch high-quality, accurate, closer-to-life visuals and a wide viewing angle on this LED TV. Also, the strong build quality results in a durable panel.
Fantastic Sound Quality
The powerful 20W speakers offer sharp vocals, and loud and clear audio experience to complement the full HD video quality.
Wide Colour Range
With a wide colour spectrum with high contrast ratio, you can experience rich and true-to-life visuals.
USB & HDMI Connectivity
Use the USB ports to connect various devices, such as pen drives and hard disks, to enjoy your favorite movies, songs, and videos. Using the HDMI inputs, you can connect your laptop/PC you the TV and browse the Internet, read e-mails, and work on documents on the full HD display.
Download Tons of APPS
There’s never a dull moment with TV. Netflix, Hotstar or YouTube - Enjoy your favourite content on any of your favourite Android apps as this TV has it all.
Browse your gallery or wirelessly watch videos from your smartphone on this TV with the Miracast technology.
This TV packs with impressive features such as a Cortex 4 core processor and 1 GB of RAM & 8 GB ROM.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
it seems like very very cheap China product
very bad part is I got it on exchange with the good working VU LED TV, which was far much better than this TV
1. Exchanged TV was not replaced
2. No option of returning back the old Exchanged TV
3. Old Exchanged TV amount was added to Wallet no option of refunding it, which pushes to buy product and redeem it which was very unfair.
The sound is dismal especially while playing HD movies from external drives or USB drives. The wall-mount provided is flimsy, so buy your own wall-mount.
The left-half of the TV has now gone dark (15 April 2017), even though I received this TV on 27 January 2017. I have filed a request for service. I will keep posting updates. Kodak India doesn't handle its own servicing but they have outsourced it to Jeeves.co.in. Now Jeeves handles the servicing for a lot of brands. So, they won't listen to you and tell you things like bring your TV to our shop at your own cost. As of 10 May 2017, the TV has not been fixed.
If you want a cheap smart TV with a large screen, then buy a Sanyo 49 inch and an Android TV box instead.