Kobo WTA-04 Power Cotton Gym Support
|Price:||374.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||125.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Thumb loops with extra length Velcro to ensure shifting does not occur when in use
- Constructed from a heavy blend cotton-eglantine for maximum support
- The wrist wraps use stretch fabrics to provide a great fit that can stand the wear and tear of a heavy workout
- Velcro closure
- Material: Cotton
- In-Box Contents: 1 Pair Gym Support with Thumb Support
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One must keep in mind that wrist wraps will provide little or no benefit when you perform exercises that involve pulling a weight towards yourself, or exercises that do not require a straight wrist (such as lateral pull-downs and curls, respectively). To benefit from your wrist wraps, try exercises like:
Exercises like the bench press force the wrists to bear a lot of weight, and wrist wraps will support the wrists and reduce strain.
ps. I have been working out for past 8 months. I mean I am an amateur and do not do crazy intensity workout. I was recommended to get a wrist support by my trainer.