auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 26 August 2017
Quality is great but not enough detail on the game rules which isn't helping the use of the product.
It would be great if there is an online reference which can be used to refer to. Pls share if there is any.
on 10 September 2017
Amazing concept! Children learn history while playing.
on 19 June 2016
An awesome game for full family entertainment
on 21 August 2016
Excellent game that we play with the family and friends.
on 4 June 2017
it helped me organise the most fun slumber party, where the girls and I didnt just pass the Bechtel test but aced it with flying colors... you may end up recognising how some are your friends have hidden hardcore talents in the art of war. Have to say its a very interesting game.
on 17 August 2016
Just played this yesterday and I must say I am amazed! Amazing game play, and superb imagination to prepare the back story! It combines elements of Catan and Risk while at the same time standing out as its own distinct game. The rules slightly take time to understand and absorb, but half way through the game, it should be easy enough to play and remain engaged by those over 10 years old.
By the end, we were discussing variants including trading, equalising strengths, etc. for our next game! This is one game I do not need to pitch for as its made in India, but because it takes its own pride of place among the other great board games out there! All in all, a must have for those in to board games and the memories they give us! I hope they come out with expansion packs and variants soon. Kudos to the makers for the personal effort taken for a special delivery request!
on 9 April 2016
Wonderful game, Kids totally love it and parents love it too. We normally tire of the games after the first 2-3 plays but the interest only seems to be growing higher with each play. Have played ticket to ride, cluedo, scotland yard & others. This one is equally good ( kids say it is better ) and the quality,packaging is international class.

What made it better for us is the opportunity to play it with the makers of the game Pramod & Rohini. A startup which is totally passionate about board games.. Great summer present to kids. Also would advocate you to read the instructions carefully before jumping into the game. It takes a while before you get all the nuances.
on 20 November 2016
I was looking for a good birthday gift for my eleven year old son with his select interests and this game suggested by the search caught my eye. He LOVES history and is fascinated by kings and wars. It took us about half an hour to understand the strategies and logic. This is a really fun family game, each game easily lasts two hours, and very different from others. Very realistic too with the wood, stone and gold resources instead of currency. I like the unique advantage each king has and the several ways to get stars. It's quite challenging to be plotting battles and transactions and checking who gets resources every turn as per their camps.
One feedback is to increase the numbers of each resource and army units. Last game we kept running out of swordsmen and has to swap with calvary for the strengths.
on 10 February 2017
Best game I have ever played, it is so entertaining and addictive, you can't stop once started.
on 1 July 2016
It's very complicated for 8 year kid. My nephew stop playing it after 3rd day. He said it's very hard to understand and manage. He wants to stick with his chess. Waste of money.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse