auto-hp family

Customer reviews

on 18 December 2015
awesome
on 18 August 2016
Loved this game. It can be played with the whole family. My little sister and me also learnt many new things about chemistry. Thou we get bored sometimes when we play for a long time, but it's a interesting game. Thanks Kitki and Amazon. And Kitki i would recommend u to make more games like this, for example, British Empire, and something related to Biology, and many more...
on 28 August 2015
This game is great! The designers have done a fabulous job. Already tried their other 2 games and I now know what I am gifting every kid from now on! Keep them coming!!
on 15 November 2015
Bought for my son , quite engaging and innovative board game.
on 4 November 2016
This is one of the best board games I had bought so far. Amazed by the way it was packed. The game is a must addition to your collection, if you are a board game freak.
on 10 September 2017
Good concept. But some effort is needed to make children sit on it.
on 4 June 2016
good product
on 8 November 2015
My niece used to love physics but she never used to like chemistry! I was checking online to see if there are ways to increase her interest in chemistry....and look what I found! A perfect gift for her that mixes chemistry with game mechanics so that kids actually take interest on it! She loves playing and slowly even developing interest in Chemistry!
on 2 June 2016
Very well made and interesting game. Bought as a gift for my nephew who turned 8. Was opened and played with immediately by players ranging from 6-adult. While the 6 yo did require help and lost interest after a while, the game is not targeted at that age group. The 8 year old up, everyone enjoyed the game and the components are also very well made. We played twice back to back. Well worth the money.
on 9 November 2017
This is the best game ever
review image