- Item model number: A2232
- ASIN: B00HFQC7KI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 December 2013
- Average Customer Review: 69 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #55,570 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Kitchen & Washbasin Tap Water Saving Aerator/Filter – 4 LPM
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Reduces water wastage up to 80% on tap, saves money.
- Easy to Install. DIY (no need of plumber). Refer Images
- Flow rate of aerator 4 LPM (Litres Per Minute).
- Anti Clogging Screen filters sediment/debris; Scale resistant material.
- Compatible to majority tap brands. Aerator size: 22 mm(2.2 cm)dia. Check your tap aerator size before buying.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What is aerator? Eco365 Aerator needs to be fitted on the tip of taps. It shapes water stream coming out of tap and brings efficiency in flow rate. With Eco365 Aerator's convert existing taps into water saving taps. Suitable for sink taps, wash-basin taps and common utility taps. Frequently Asked Questions 1. How much water Eco365 Aerator's can save? Depending up on flow rate you select and existing tap flow rate. We can save up to 80%. 2. How it needs to be maintained or cleaned? What is the life of Aerator? Can be cleaned with the help of toothbrush or scrubber. May be once in 10 months if water is very hard. 3. How it functions? It has water pressure adjusting mechanism inside, which adjust aerator flow rate to optimal flow rate designed for. 4. How to install it? Can I install it myself? Can you support with Video? Installing it is very easy, You don't need a plumber as well. 1. Unscrew the metal ring at the tip of Tap by hand or use required grip available at home. 2. Remove the old Aerator from metal ring and place the new Eco365 Aerator. 3. Before installing, clean the inner thread of Tap tip and remove the old washer if found 4. Screw back the metal ring with new aerator to tap. Ensure ring/shell is tightly fixed and no leak is noticed at joints. Use Teflon tape if required.