Kitchen Essentials Induction Steamer Cooker Kadai(2idli,2Dhokla,1PatraPlate)
|Sale:||1,699.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||101.00 (6%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Induction Multi Kadai Pot for Steaming, Approx Outer Diameter 28cm & Inner Diameter 27cm, Height 10cm.
- Description:-Metallic Color Bottom Kadai pot with stainless steel lid, 5 set consist of 2 idli plates (14 idlis), 2 Dhokla Plates, 1 patra Plate
- Its ergonomically designed handle gives a firm grip & ease of lifting.The stainless steel lid is provided for steam cooking.
- Easy to clean and wash, they have very exotic silver shining.
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Packaging content : - Induction Multi Kadai Pot for Steaming. Approx Outer Dia 28cm & Inner Dia 27cm & Height 10cm Material Used:-Stainless Steel Product Description:-" Treat yourself to a meal that is high on nutrition with this steamer set, that combines good looks with great functionality. Set Includes 1 Induction Bottom Kadai pot with stainless steel lid, 2 idli plates (14 idlis), 2 Dhokla Plates, 1 patra Plate Its ergonomically designed handle gives a firm grip & ease of lifting. The stainless steel lid is provided for steam cooking The Kadai comes with a Induction base that ensures uniform and quick heating that saves your time in the kitchen Easy to clean and wash, they have very exotic silver shining. About the Brand:-Kitchen Essentials started in 1995, with a prime focus on providing Quality Stainless Steel Kitchenware, Houseware, Cookware and Hotelware products.At Kitchen Essentials products are designed and manufactured with our full understanding of the product's use. Their understanding of the international trade and dedication to providing quality products has resulted in exports to various countries in Europe, USA, South East Asia, Far East, Africa, etc. Manufacturing facility located in the outskirts of Mumbai & is around 100000.00 Sq. Feet in size haveing the entire Production Facilities, right from Sheet Cutting, Pressing, Spinning, Polishing, Packaging under one roof.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. There is ample space between two idli plates when put one over the another. So the idli from bottom plate do not touch the upper plate.
3. It is induction friendly. It is suitable for bachelors like me who cook food on induction cooktop.
4. We can also use it to cook other items like noodles, maggi, frying dal, halwa, khichdi, cakes, etc. ( Apart from making idli, momo, etc)
5. We can also use it to steam vegetables.
6. The diameter of each idli hole is 7.5 cm. The inner diameter of dhokla, momo plates are 23 cm. So the size of the plates and cooking pot is very good.
7. They are also providing a cooking booklet which contains cooking instructions for common indian dishes like palak paneer, chole, idli, dosa, dal tadka, etc.
Note - 1. As far as quality of cooked idli is concerned, i see slight difference between this set and pressure cooker/traditional idli makers. The idli cooked in pressure cooker/ traditional idli makers are slightly more fluffy.
But most people will not notice the difference if they have not cooked idli before.
2. It doesn't mean that idli cooked in this product is bad. They are just average. There is nothing special about it.
Cons : 1. very poor packaging. I have ordered hundreds of products from Amazon and was never disappointed. But they took 10 days to deliver the product and there was no outer packaging. The whole box was placed inside a thin white plastic and sealed.
2. If you are a pro cook, you may not like the cooked food quality.
Bottom line :1. If you are a bachelor like me and cook foods on induction cooktop, you can go for it. You will not be disappointed.
2. If you are a chef or too picky about the quality of cooking you may not like the product. You can test the product. If not satisfied, you can return it.
3. This product is basically for students and bachelors. If you have a proper family or want to prepare dishes for guests, i would suggest not buying this set.
Disclaimer : 1. My opinion is solely based on the experience of cooking rice idli. I do not know how useful the product is for cooking other items like momo, dhokla, etc.
2. I am not an expert cook. Maybe you can get better result with this product.
Quality of steel : 5/5, its really thick steel.
Handle: 3/5 quality of handle could have been better, and position of handle is not so good, it could have kept in center of plates, but still its fine not a major concern.
But Idli size is "small to medium". should have kept plate depth more so that we can get bigger shape idli :)
Note to seller - Please check your quality and appreciate if return or change the defective item
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It is very sturdy, you can feels the quality and durable.