Kingston 32GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I memory card (Upto 80 Mb/s speed)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Increase storage on mobile phones, smartphones, tablets and other portable devices
- 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- Waterproof, Shock proof, Vibration proof, Protected from airport X-rays, Temperature proof
- Lifetime limited Warranty
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount with YES Bank Credit Card EMI Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
As someone who has jumped on the latest, highly advanced phone, tablet or camera, you're probably not a big fan of waiting around. And who can blame you - life is short and you've got better things to do than wait around for your pictures, movies or music to transfer to your PC. That's why Kingston offers the class 10 memory card, featuring the fastest speeds available in a microSDHC/SD card. Now you can quickly and easily transfer large photographs, games, videos, music collections and other files to other devices, a PC or the internet - without the long wait.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has been two months and I am really happy to have bought a Class 10 card. There is a lot of performance improvement over average Class 4 cards. Very satisfied with the speed and overall performance.
Product is working fine but if are expecting it to have higher speed than usual class 4 cards then you will be disappointed as the speeds are similar no difference. I don't know why they are marketing it to be of class 10 uhs but yet it works fine orherwise.
I'm placing an order for a SanDisk Ultra or Sony possibly..
It overcomes all the short comings of other leading brands. Usually people would go for Sandisk but it has auto unmounting issues. So choose the right one = Kingston