- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 103.00 Delivery charge
+ 110.00 Delivery charge
+ 116.00 Delivery charge
Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass) Paperback – 23 Oct 2018
Humour Books for ChildrenDo you love humorous reads? Explore our wide varieties of humorous books for children. Shop now
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Each page teems with fierce intensity, romantic tension and propulsive suspense as power, magic and evil surge in this high-stakes saga (USA Today on the THRONE OF GLASS series)
Packed with brooding glances, simmering sexual tension, twisty plot turns, lush world building and snarky banter (Booklist on the THRONE OF GLASS series)
Celaena is as much an epic hero as Frodo or Jon Snow (BESTSELLING AUTHOR Tamora Pierce on the THRONE OF GLASS series)
It just keeps getting better and better with each book (Bloggers Heart Books on the THRONE OF GLASS series)
A thrilling read (Publisher’s Weekly on the THRONE OF GLASS series)
Years in the making, Kingdom of Ash is the unforgettable conclusion to #1 New York Times bestselling author Sarah J. Maas's phenomenal Throne of Glass seriesSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 16 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Through the day, I've sobbed, heartbroken.... Laughed... Felt victory... Lived through the characters.
A must read.
Aelins fight with Maeve was truly spectacular. Not the god-killing power but the power that she had. Power she was always supposed to have.
I wish gavriel lived. I would've loved him and aedion build that relationship that they so longed for.
The best part though was the transition of the characters. Each of them with age, with experience, with life.... Each of them learned something. Gained something, lost something, found in themselves, by themselves, by others, by sacrifices by so many.
It is a truly wonderful book.
A perfect and wholesome ending. My advice to readers. Please read all the books before starting. Only then will you understand everything.
I hope dearly that the author writes a spin-off for Manon, the witches kingdom and Dorian. I would love to read their story cuz theirs is just a beginning.
Thanks author for giving.me this wonderful experience.
1. I TRIED not comparing Kingdom of Ash to A Court of Wings and Ruin, but IT JUST KEPT HAPPENING INSIDE MY HEAD. I have to say, in terms of the PLOT, this book took the cake. There was something of substance happening any every point, even though the first 200 or so pages could have been cut out and/ or condensed. There were multiple wars, happening across the continent, with different characters and it was INTERESTING, to say the least.
2. ACOWAR, EVEN DURING THE WAR, WAS A LOVE STORY BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE, BUT KINGDOM OF ASH WAS THE LOVE STORY BETWEEN THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DREAM OF A BETTER WORLD, AND IT WAS JUST A BETTER BOOK TO READ.
3. Sarah J Maas’ writing, though, pretty much remained the same. There was a repetition of the same thing with different synonyms when she described an emotion or emotional experience. There were a lot of places where there periods were used that SHOULD HAVE BEEN commas, semi-colons or even hyphens being used and that’s to my UNTRAINED EYE.
4. So, basically while the writing was mediocre, the PLOT INTRIGUED ME. Add that together with the fact that I’d been WAITING TO FINISH THIS SERIES, I managed to finish this 988-page monster in three days, and even shed a tear or two at a particular Yrene Towers scene and the king of magic she thought during that time.
5. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO START A PETITION STATING THAT AEDION ASHRYVER WAS THE REAL HERO OF THIS SERIES AND THAT HE DESERVED SO MUCH MORE THANKS.
Would I recommend this series? Yes! It has a lot of flaws, and it’s definitely not for younger teens, but the plot, twists and character development are absolutely phenomenal! 4 stars.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?