Kido Toys Hindi Letters Alphabet Cut Outs
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Wooden alphabet cut outs with 1 set of consonants painted pink, 1 set of vowel (in blue) and 2 sets of matras (in blue)
- Painted with non-toxic colours. All letters cut accurately using laser machines giving high degree of accuracy and precision
- Excellent material to teach the child the alphabets of the Hindi language.
- Can be used to form simple words in Hindi.
- Ideal for toddlers and preschool children. Can be used in preschools and at home
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Help the child learn the cursive letters of the Hindi alphabet with this set. The set contains 1 set of vowels (in blue), 2 sets of matras (in blue) and 1 set of consonants (in pink). The letters are cut precisely with a laser cutting machine. The letters are stored in a box. Initially used for letter identification, the child soon moves on to using this set for word formation.