- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Khushi Purchase Multi-Colour Metal Bharatanatyam Full Set (10 Items) for Women
|Price:||1,850.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||549.00 (23%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Headset (including sun & moon), necklace, malai, bajuband, rokadi, bangales, mattal, jimikki, belt, nathu bullakku
- .Item may deffer sildly from the image shown
- Suitable for adults. We maintain best quality ...Item may deffer sildly from the image
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 unit per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Temple Jewellery: Epitome of Southern Grace
Temple jewellery, traditional accessories that adorned the idols of deities down South, is now a mainstream fashion choice for most Indians. Unparalleled lustre, classic designs, and a unique Southern charm makes this exquisite range of jewellery a must-have in every wardrobe.
Read on to learn more about these elegant accessories.
Steeped In Culture And Heritage
In the 9th century, idols of deities were adorned with jewellery, especially during important festivals and auspicious days. The craft of making this jewellery flourished under the Chola, Pandya, and Krishnadeva Raya dynasties. During this period, women started wearing accessories inspired by the designs of this jewelry. These were believed to bring good luck to the wearers.
The designs of this form of jewelry were inspired by the architecture of the temples and the idols of deities. This includes accessories like the crowns, coin necklaces, earrings, nose rings, waist belts, bangles, and toe rings. From being part of a Bharatanatyam dancer’s costume to being part of the popular fashion jewellery, temple jewellery has stood the test of time.
Exquisite Designs, Unparalleled Elegance
The motifs, intricately etched on a metal base, were often symbolic of the prevailing traditions in that period. Popular motifs includes lotus, crane, and crocodile as they were considered to be auspicious. The traditional necklaces and pendants still have the figures of Lord Ganpati and Goddess Lakshmi on them. Temple jewelry often forms a part of the bridal trousseau and are popular in the Southern fashion market. The use of metals like brass, copper, and other alloys gave way to cheaper and more colourful alternatives.
When you wear temple jewellery, you don’t just accessorise your outfit. You embrace its rich traditional and cultural background. Upgrade your look in an instant with accessories made in temple jewellery designs. The lustre these pieces bring will add the right amount of glamour to your outfit without being overwhelming. Pair it with a traditional Kasavu, Kanjivaram, or any other silk saree. Wear a choker with a western outfit to add flair. You can also accessorize your maxi skirt and gown, or a traditional salwar kameez with a heavily-detailed jhumka. Bracelets and bangles can round off any look.
Maintaining Temple Jewellery’s Signature Lusture
Here’s a list to help you prolong the life of your jewellery:
- Store your jewellery in a cushioned box or a ziplock plastic bag
- Wipe your jewellery clean with a cotton cloth
- Avoid bringing it in contact with chemicals like body spray, deodorant, or a perfume
- Refrain from storing it with other accessories to prevent it from getting scratched
Bring the distinct Southern charm to your look by donning these beautiful temple accessories from our exclusive online collection.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?