- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: RANDOM HOUSE; Latest edition (13 February 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184000685
- ISBN-13: 978-8184000689
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 63 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,619 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 45.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 78.00 Delivery charge
Khaiye Aur Vajan Ghataiye Paperback – 13 Feb 2014
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rujuta Diwekar works out of Mumbai, practises yoga in Rishikesh, ideates in Uttarkashi and treks in the rest of the Indian Himalayas. Winner of the Nutrition Award 2010 from Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, she is amongst the most qualified and sought-after practitioners in India today and the only nutritionist to have accreditation from Sports Dietitians, Australia. Her first book has sold over two lakh copies in four languages and is still in national bestseller lists, more than a hundred weeks after its debut. In the plethora of diet fads and fears, Rujuta's voice rings loud and clear, urging us to use our common sense and un-complicate the act of eating. With over a decade of experience working with people from all walks of life, including Kareena Kapoor, Anil Ambani, Preity Zinta, Karishma Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Konkona Sen Sharma, she has fine-tuned her methods to the real issues facing urban Indians.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 63 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
maine one week me 2 kilo wajah km kiya kewal khaa khaa kar ,,,,,
hindi anuwaad bhi bahut achchha hai ,,,
thanks Rujuta and thanks hindi anuwadika ko
Amazon is best in online shopping sites. The items always reaches before time.
Good for those who are thinking of loosing weight.
You won't feel bore while reading this book it's an interesting and useful book .